pry/excal can i change realm

Death

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all, i have been playing DAOC for about a year now i think this is the best game, i have been playing Alb excal, i have never used pry but would like to now i would like to go mid or hib try and even the sides a bit, but still keep my alb excal account.
i ken that u cant change for about and hour after logging onto one server.
when i log on to pry i cant seem to change realm to mid or hib it wont let me even with all player deleted etc, iiv tried it a few ways leaving and just logging onto pry with all charc deleted, and it still wont let me change realm, i thought it would be like when u first started when it give u the logo with the 3 realm and u clicked one.

maby im wroung and i cant change to diffrent realm on pry

can some one give me the 2 links to the speak com thing. i have forgot them.

TS2 and ??vice?? (or sout like that )

Cheers fellow doac players

NEVER LET THIS GAME DIE LIVE ON DAOC

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
If you made your characters after pryd and excal got clustered and you have nothing on the other realms then you are stuck with the one realm. The only way you can swap is if you had existing characters on both pryd and excal which is where the 1hr switchover timer comes in.

Im afraid it sounds like you need another couple of accounts to go on a different realm.:(

As for voicecoms your thinking of ventrillo (search for voicemix it has Teamspeak and a couple of versions of ventrillo all rolled into one nice package).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
if you have deleted all your characters, yuo will need to log off for 1 hour before it will let you switch realms.

Death

Fledgling Freddie
NO WAY. that is so W**** :wanker:
Maby that is something that GOA/mythic should think about to even us sides. well im stuck with albs :twak:

Cheers anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom