New time on MLrush plz look inside here!

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
OKi new date on all ML days we do it friday 1th 20cet 1-3 saturday 2th 18 cet 4-6 sunday 3th 18cet 7-9 to showing the respect to the late working ppl...

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
woot! now i can ml my bm ! be prepared for ubber assit heste ;)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
good stuff m8y :D, however im on holiday QQ i guess i will get wert or someone to play meh :p

dinu

Fledgling Freddie
Doenst make randomdotcom his Werts Celebration Days (including ML Rush on Saturday&Sunday)) on the same times?

Noxydawn

One of Freddy's beloved
dinu said:
Doenst make randomdotcom his Werts Celebration Days (including ML Rush on Saturday&Sunday)) on the same times?

If you check Wert's Celebration day 2 thread he states that he have cancelled his ml-rush, and only planning on running the artifact raid!

dinu

Fledgling Freddie
Thats why i asked, thanks for info, so even more good to have that rush here ;)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
dinu said:

funny thing is ... i thought i was working the sunday ... but turns out im not :p

so i will be attending this ml rush on my animist (spammerwert) and a crappy bb (buffinggimps)

Lilleputt

Fledgling Freddie
Bleah, day 1 collides with Wert's arti raid. :/ Gotta hate having to choose one over the other.

Lorgeil

One of Freddy's beloved
im sry to inform that i wont be able to run it tonight!

like topic say i wont be able to run this today... :/ my gfx card burned down and i cant get it fixed so im waiting whet this raid to next week when i get back onto my own FH account... to lazy... :) hope u all can live whet it... shit happends and this time it didnt hapen to u but to me QQ.. :eek6:

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
can some1 take over and lead the raid tonight ? I think lots are ready for this raid tonight, and we can easily do it if some1 else take over and lead:)

dinu

Fledgling Freddie
I will lead the raid tomorrow if noone else is up for it, BG will be on Partyloewe-p then

dinu

Fledgling Freddie
Ok as Korren doesnt say yes or no to ML4 tomorrow, I will run the raid then. Same time as announced, Ml4+ml5 then as I think many people left before ML5...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom