Arti raid sunday 20th 16cet

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
oki guys i will make a arti raid for casters the same artis like last time i made

Jacina sash, EC, GoV, Tartaros gift, atlantis tablet, CB, BoZ,

the bg will open 1 hour before meeting time no random no loot strongest group win :p the raid will take from 1 hour to 2 hours i thing hope alot will show up :) ty all WE meet exc bg will be on bevnein!

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, I was already planning a smaller arti raid later on sunday so why don't we just merge.... The only artifact I was planning to do that's not on your list is Foppish Sleeves. How about we just include that in your raid and I cancel mine. (I'll be happy to run that particular artifact and do the prestep of course unelss you want to yourself)

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Gondath said:
Hmm, I was already planning a smaller arti raid later on sunday so why don't we just merge.... The only artifact I was planning to do that's not on your list is Foppish Sleeves. How about we just include that in your raid and I cancel mine. (I'll be happy to run that particular artifact and do the prestep of course unelss you want to yourself)

Sounds like a brilliant idea we do that im sry i didnt see it.. :p but ofc we can do that

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
sweet, then I'll cancel the other one and join yours instead :D

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
What order will u be doing the arti's in just i was wanting foppish+tablet credit on ani and the rest cept tarts on chanter.

Glowyn

One of Freddy's beloved
we start volcanus sunday 16 cet as planed

we start whet EC the bg still open 1 hour before...

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Will join with my Void eld Aidio:flame: :kissit: :touch: :twak:

wouldnt mind do scalers while we´re at Tartaros.. ifits up thats is.. will take 30sec to do it..

im too lazy to ask a friend for that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom