Comon Must Admit

pip

Banned
Oboy said:
seriosly, iRvR is like watching pr0n, sure its fun the first 10 minutes then it became dull and boring and finally u fall asleep
making the picture a little more clear about what kind of ppl who really like this kind of gameplay :p
No offence but are you a little kid? they got short term concentration levels?

kivik

Part of the furniture
pip said:

No offence but are you a fucking idiot? Just an honest question, cause you sure look like one.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
You have way too much time on your hands Belo - Do some work! (or something):touch:
Yes, because looking up that information is oh so time-consuming? I do plenty of work, thank you very much.

pip

Banned
kivik said:
No offence but are you a fucking idiot? Just an honest question, cause you sure look like one.
Go cross-realm /ass wipe:) pitty they no forth realm maybe you could roll there to:wanker:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
It was a statement to him yes ? now I make a statement to you, I play warlock all add me, I add all yes ? When I play hunter I tend not to add as I no stealther classes/rouge class find It hard to get realm points as of late due to shear caster ownage:( now tbh shike no disrespect to you but who the feek are you?

You got signatures turned off? Im Temples, nightshade that killed you a cpl times yesterday at berk.

pip

Banned
Shike said:
You got signatures turned off? Im Temples, nightshade that killed you a cpl times yesterday at berk.
Nice mate allways there to be killed :worthy: now come to think of it seen you about few times:) keep up the good work

kivik

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Go cross-realm /ass wipe:) pitty they no forth realm maybe you could roll there to:wanker:

Pity some twats don't have a fucking clue what crossrealming is.

pip

Banned
kivik said:
Pity some twats don't have a fucking clue what crossrealming is.
Save ya self pitty for someone that gives a fook:) can some mod close this thread plz, to many kiddies biting my ankles:(

Chance

Loyal Freddie
kivik said:
you should she him irl ... ppl mostly thinks his just run away from the mental institute

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Ok Pip, got another question here for you, I read thru the thread and found some funny stuff.

First you type this:

pip said:
Gl with it, get him a women might sort him out?

Ps...me thinks he hates me cause I get more pussy than him:)

And man, then in the next post you type this to another fella.

pip said:

Now, last time I checked reality I had in my mind that kids yapping about pussy and living in a belief that the amount of pussy had to do with anything close to either age of maturity or anything similar are nothing but just that, kids. Sure I thought it was cool to get chicks, when I was 16 so I admit, I am guilty too, 16 years ago but these days I kinda find it childish since that is what it is. This puts you, Pip, on a childs level of maturity, if you understand the reasoning here. Then next post you yourself (that is on a childs level of maturity in some cases here on FH), is a question to whether another fella is a little kid.

Now, to the contradiction here. First you put yourself down on a kids level, and then in a controversial way criticise someone else for beeing a little kid. Pip, why do you make these contradictions all the time man? I dont understand it.

The reason Im asking is simply because I've read your posts now for some time and usually you make absolutely no sense at all, Im just trying to get it. Is it perhaps just so simple that you just type down whatever rubbish comes into your head or something? If thats the case, then there is no point in trying to understand you at all, since it all is a pile of jibberish from a mind without any form of restraint. I actually think thats a sickness of sorts. Ticks is one form of it iirc.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Ok Pip, got another question here for you, I read thru the thread and found some funny stuff.

First you type this:

Now, last time I checked reality I had in my mind that kids yapping about pussy and living in a belief that the amount of pussy had to do with anything close to either age of maturity or anything similar are nothing but just that, kids. Sure I thought it was cool to get chicks, when I was 16 so I admit, I am guilty too, 16 years ago but these days I kinda find it childish since that is what it is. This puts you, Pip, on a childs level of maturity, if you understand the reasoning here. Then next post you yourself (that is on a childs level of maturity in some cases here on FH), is a question to whether another fella is a little kid.

Now, to the contradiction here. First you put yourself down on a kids level, and then in a controversial way criticise someone else for beeing a little kid. Pip, why do you make these contradictions all the time man? I dont understand it.

The reason Im asking is simply because I've read your posts now for some time and usually you make absolutely no sense at all, Im just trying to get it. Is it perhaps just so simple that you just type down whatever rubbish comes into your head or something? If thats the case, then there is no point in trying to understand you at all, since it all is a pile of jibberish from a mind without any form of restraint. I actually think thats a sickness of sorts. Ticks is one form of it iirc.

is that the insect meaning of "Tick" as in the english word?
Or is it the swedish meaning for "ticks":p?
Just had to know hehe.

pip

Banned
Shike said:

First you type this:

Was a joke get a sence of humor:) next time you get the urge to write a hole chapter send it to someone that can be arsed to read it:p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Was a joke get a sence of humor:) next time you get the urge to write a hole chapter send it to someone that can be arsed to read it:p

actually pip he has a point - you would be better paying attention to that rather than responding with the usual shite

kivik

Part of the furniture
pip said:

Wonder wich people actually laugh at your 'jokes'.

And what shark said...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

Ok, I can get the joke about the pussy, its a poor joke and a kid would think its funny I guess.. ok, we let it slip this time.

You actually made a new perfectly clear contradiction again for some reason which I cannot understand.

Lets have a look at a previous post in this very thread shall we?

pip said:

Same post that I quoted you on earlier, but that time I focused on the part about the little kid. Now we take the second sentence here... and lets look at what you typed in your reply to me:

pip said:

Dont you see the weird error here? Its actually crystalclear, which is why I wonder how the hell you think when you post, nothing stranger than that.

pip

Banned
Chance said:
you should she him irl ... ppl mostly thinks his just run away from the mental institute
That white suit don't do me any favours:( think it's the straps on the back:mad:

pip

Banned
Shike said:
Ok, I can get the joke about the pussy, its a poor joke and a kid would think its funny I guess.. ok, we let it slip this time.

You actually made a new perfectly clear contradiction again for some reason which I cannot understand.

Lets have a look at a previous post in this very thread shall we?

Same post that I quoted you on earlier, but that time I focused on the part about the little kid. Now we take the second sentence here... and lets look at what you typed in your reply to me

Dont you see the weird error here? Its actually crystalclear, which is why I wonder how the hell you think when you post, nothing stranger than that.
Ever thought to make a book?

Ps...Then you can type a load of crap and get paid for it?:p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

obviously he won't be paid by you I would be surprised if you even read books.

kivik

Part of the furniture
pip said:

You know what, you can get to a point where you just can shut the fuck up and let others think you are an idiot.

Or, you can keep talking and remove all doubt.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

well Pip, what exactly is it you think is crap? Its just some logical reasoning followed up with simple questions. What do you define as noncrap? Flames? Random insults? Contradictions? Is that what you care to read about and nothing else?

pip

Banned
kivik said:
You know what, you can get to a point where you just can shut the fuck up and let others think you are an idiot.

Or, you can keep talking and remove all doubt.
You mean can't? finsh school early today?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
well Pip, what exactly is it you think is crap? Its just some logical reasoning followed up with simple questions. What do you define as noncrap? Flames? Random insults? Contradictions? Is that what you care to read about and nothing else?

I dont think continue argue with him will help produce any more conctructive posts then he allready has:p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
I dont think continue argue with him will help produce any more conctructive posts then he allready has:p

I just wanna see if he actually can post something with some reasoning for once :/

kivik

Part of the furniture
pip said:
You mean can't? finsh school early today?

No I don't mean can't.

School starts 25th of August here, so you are wrong there aswell.

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
anyway,
i am currently making insane rp´s. keep up the good work, hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom