First xD

Edit: oh shit, I actually got to be first once in my life \o/

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
thought it was nice tbh nice dmg, and rocky music<3

not best of play but was nice, shammy was crap really crap

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
only thing that was good whit the video was the valk dmg :) if i didnt get it wrong its the same player playing valk/warr/sham

and ye gangsta song was pretty nice :) dont know how that group could win their fights tbh,but they did :)

418 dmg whit Traitors dagger aint that bad

Himse

FH is my second home
Think ive playing with this guild... server is merlin? just saw DUI-Kaerulaus... played with both xD

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Think ive playing with this guild... server is merlin? just saw DUI-Kaerulaus... played with both xD
They where total noobs so wouldn't suprise me.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
one of the most useless videos i have ever seen. valkyrie pov is interesting but he plays it like a warrior basically, with a little thought and positioning he could make so much better use of the cone shouts. and the shammy clicking everything with his mouse.. ugh.

funny thing is watching the enemies group though. seriously, they are more useless then a lump of shit on someone's shoe. i'm sure they are nice guys irl, and they all pay their subs, but they are so clueless it just hurts watching it :(

anyways, the music was decent and the quality was good. only good thing i got to say about this piece :p - thanks for posting it anyways though, videos are always interesting even if as shit as this one :D

atleast we know our cluster ain't the only one suffering from lack of good groups

edit- just scrolling through it again, is it just me or does it seem like there is very little melee lag on that cluster? he seems to be landing styles just fine and he doesn't really do any of the shit tanks have to do here to be able to hit. might be permadisease from shammy tho, i dno Oo

Himse

FH is my second home
thaaadi said:
They where total noobs so wouldn't suprise me.

trust you to say something like that. but i do agree it was pretty shit xD

liloe

It's my birthday today!
lol VF =) you're so not making ppl download this =))

still downloading though :p Need smth to watch on ML raid =)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
wow that was pretty poor, the guy even stil uses arrow keys to move.

and the music was shit, cant stand that gangsta rap shit.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
edit- just scrolling through it again, is it just me or does it seem like there is very little melee lag on that cluster? he seems to be landing styles just fine and he doesn't really do any of the shit tanks have to do here to be able to hit. might be permadisease from shammy tho, i dno Oo
Think you might be spot on there, but it's not because the shamy is that good on diseasing everybody 24/7, it's more the other groups that don't seem to cure it that much. Maby they like slower speed and 50% healing....

liloe

It's my birthday today!
It was a bit....not so good.

Shammy was never interrupted by enemies? Or maybe once? Valk played like Warrior and often forgot to use interrupts. Enemies seemed to never buffshear and some of them were just running around waiting to get ganked?

Shammy himself did lots of strange stuff aswell....and I didn't like the music :(

And I totally disliked the editing. The zooming in part was so annoying, it was always at times where I wanted to see what the enemy group was doing :/

I think enemy bainshees never heard that taunt can be cast when interrupted. Lol at the one trying to DD all the time with lots of shit on her :(

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
There are worse vids out there, and while I wouldn't reccommend as the best exponent of the classes in the vid to anyone, the video quality is nice. (Heard the Verve/Jay-Z track at a friend's set a while back, brought a smile to many faces :D) For passing 20 minutes away while crafting, as good as any other :)

VF, and anyone else, you might like to post your comments in the movie thread http://vnboards.ign.com/midgard_valkyrie_professions/b22792/98037166/p1/?7 , if you are actually trying to be helpful I doubt they will read here, but could doubtless benefit from your wisdom.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Rigga Mortice said:
There are worse vids out there, and while I wouldn't reccommend as the best exponent of the classes in the vid to anyone, the video quality is nice. (Heard the Verve/Jay-Z track at a friend's set a while back, brought a smile to many faces :D) For passing 20 minutes away while crafting, as good as any other :)

VF, and anyone else, you might like to post your comments in the movie thread http://vnboards.ign.com/midgard_valkyrie_professions/b22792/98037166/p1/?7 , if you are actually trying to be helpful I doubt they will read here, but could doubtless benefit from your wisdom.

I was lazy and posted the link to this FH post there =))

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
plz tell me what is so horrible wrong by using keys to navigate and mouseclick on qb icons?
Have tested a couple of setups, and the one that works for me is some what 50/50 keys/qbinds and mouseclicks when i play shammy. by using only keys i develope a tendence to fumble over my keyboard to find the correct key.
As a melee char i can understand or a 1 button caster, but there are plenty of things to do as a shammy.

need advise not flame, if this can improve my playstyle i'd like to hear it

Nate

FH is my second home
did hear a little while ago they get less server lag on us servers...guess we're just playing a different game over here though ;p

auroria

Banned
Craparoni said:
plz tell me what is so horrible wrong by using keys to navigate and mouseclick on qb icons?
Have tested a couple of setups, and the one that works for me is some what 50/50 keys/qbinds and mouseclicks when i play shammy. by using only keys i develope a tendence to fumble over my keyboard to find the correct key.
As a melee char i can understand or a 1 button caster, but there are plenty of things to do as a shammy.

need advise not flame, if this can improve my playstyle i'd like to hear it
agree, i usualy use keyboard for 1-6 and mouse for 7-0, and keyboard from second qb 1-4

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
That is just such a FotM statement. :p

pay my subs if you don't like my fotm statements! irl! :p

close to rr10 yet?

+ goodnight, fun rvr today in alb :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
pay my subs if you don't like my fotm statements! irl! :p

close to rr10 yet?

+ goodnight, fun rvr today in alb :p
0.65 bub left!

I'll let you know when it happens, so you can make my grats thread! :fluffle:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Watched it now. Well..i watched almost half.
It started with some guy showing his best hits on RoGsters. From then on, i kinda knew how it would be and i was right.
It was some fights and some "Look! I can zoom in on things i do, that i think look cool!", then some more fights. Fights they all won, of course.

Maybe the other half is ok...

I'll watch that tomorrow, maybe.

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
Is it as good as the movie of Antoniusproximo?

first thing that came to mind for me too when I read the thread:) , can anyone confirm whether this is infact as good or perhaps better than antoniusproximo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom