Friday - time for some fun !!!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
OK this Friday the 28th I am going to be organising a fun night for anyone who is interested - have done one before for teh guild and alliance and it went down pretty well - these are the games we did last time (have copied n pasted from guild webby so these are subject to some tweaking after last time)

Hide and Seek - I will be making a stealther and hiding him somewhere within the walls of Camelot - open to lvl 1 toons only as well - non stealth at that!

Cross Country sprint - A Race from Prydwen Keep Bridge to Barrows and then into and down Barrows as far as you can get - this will only be open to level 1 chars though and non speed class's at that.

Also /bg bingo - everyone who wants to take part in this will have to post say 10 numbers between 1-100 on a thread (yet to be created) then I will roll /random 100 until someone gets 5 of their 10 - you will be expected to shout "Line" in /bg to confirm you have it (in time honoured bingo tradition) and then we can continue for the exciting "House" shout - for all 10 numbers completed.

Ram Race - exactly as it says on the tin (place etc yet to be determined)

Camlann Carnage - Roll a pre-determined class on the PvP server, and then everyone meet up at a pre-determined venue and knock the poop out of each other until only 1 shall remain. I will reveal the class and venue on the day - if everyone has the same class and level with no items etc it should make it a nice even brawl for all!

If we do the ram race (didnt get around to it last time) might have to be lvl /20 toons or something as can't have people with Lifter etc - might even announce something that has to be in the char's name prior to the race to make sure no-one hits the bg's etc beforehand ;)

I will be putting up some crappy prizes as well - nothing exciting - mebbe some gold, some 99% cloth / leather , some horse bardings and anything else I can find on my CM/Vault. What I will probably do if there is enough interest is make a list say 1 to 50 or something and people who win will have to roll /random 50 and get whatever prize their number corresponds to as well - so any 1/2 decent prizes don't go in the first couple of events !!

Anyone interested just pop ya name on here to make sure its going to be worth doing on the night :)

Oh and will kick things off around 7:45pm (gmt) in Cammylot - prob get started no later than 8pm !

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a great ideer and il surely be there on some newly created char.

evzy said:
Camlann Carnage - Roll a pre-determined class on the PvP server, and then everyone meet up at a pre-determined venue and knock the poop out of each other until only 1 shall remain. I will reveal the class and venue on the day - if everyone has the same class and level with no items etc it should make it a nice even brawl for all!

Not to be a spoilsport or anyhing but wouldnt this be considered illigal according to the CoC ? dueling and stuff??

All the other things sounds great tho.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
arguyle said:
Not to be a spoilsport or anyhing but wouldnt this be considered illigal according to the CoC ? dueling and stuff??

this guy is doing goa's job, they should be responsible for organizing fun events, and tbh this is a lot better than adding a sucky quest or something.. they should thank him.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i'll be there surely. abit hesitant to the camlann part but i will be there as it sounds like loads of fun.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh its not duelling - its pure carnage in Camlann - tried a variety of area's last time -the craziest being in a single room in a house with 10-20 people just whacking the nearest unlucky soul... I can't see how getting into a brawl on a pvp server would be against the CoC but if anyone is nervous about it then you obviously can sit that one out - I will be doing it tho cos its just teh funny !!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bah won't let me edit the original post now - anyways one thing that changed after the alst time we did this - the race ended at the entrance to Barrows on the Cross Country - as thinking about it - people will have different load times etc so wouldnt make it fair in some respect - quicker loading may mean getting in earlier but also means it would be you hitting agro first... So the race will be to Barrows ent - or wherever I decide to change it to - thinking maybe either a hardcore race from Camelot to somewhere futher - maybe Lethantis Association place or somewhere in Lyonesse even - see more sights and will draw it out a bit more / give more opportunity to race through dangerous areas or go safe routes etc..

Will open it up on the night anyways for final decision....

Will try n post a prize list in a bit / 2moro as well.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Prizes (subject to a bit of change tbh as some bits will need checking to see if I have any leftover)

1. /Random 1000 – win the amount rolled in gold coins!
2. 1Silver
3. 1 99% Cloth/Leather Item
4. 1 Sarum Market Return Token
5. 2 Pieces of 99% Cloth/Leather of your choice
6. 1 Piece of Cloth/Leather - 5 attempts - you keep the best one - be it 94 up to MP! (at least you can flog the 94% crap)
7. 1 Gold
8. 1 Piece of Cloth/Leather - 5 attempts - you keep the best one - be it 94 up to MP! (at least you can flog the 94% crap)
9. 2 Pieces 99% Cloth/Leather
10. 10 Silver
11. 2 more goes at /random 50
12. 1 RoG Staff from my CM
13. 1 Copper Coin – Lucky for some !!!
14. 1 Necklace from my CM (all are teh pants tbh!)
15. /Random 250 - win the amount in gold.
16. 1 Silver
17. 2 Random /50 rolls
18. Sewing Kit – Need to patch that battle worn suit? Nows your chance!!
19. 50 Silver
20. Random 100 - over 75 win 250g, under 74 - win 25g
21. Everyone points at you and laughs!
22. 10 Gold
23. 1 Gold
24. /Random 100 - win the amount rolled in gold coins !
25. /Random 500 – win the amount rolled in gold coins!
26. 2 Pieces of 99% Cloth/Leather
27. 2 Alch made dye of your choice
28. /Random 500 - 250 or under - nothing 251+ = Horse Bardings (posh ones)!
29. 1 Scroll of your choice (from the list of cheapness)
30. Skin Cream – to make the mage’s hand that little bit softer whilst casting
31. 1 Luxury Yacht !!!!!!! (Well it’s a skiff really but hey…)
32. 1 Silver
33. Skin Cream – get rid of those Orc like wrinkles, splash it all over!*
34. /Random 250 – win the amount rolled in gold coins!
35. 1 RoG Staff from my CM
36. 1 Neried Potion
37. 100 Aurulite*
38. A Danoin Harvest List – Wondered what Danoins buy? Heres a chance to find out!!*
39. Skin Cream – for the warrior who has had a hard day on the field of battle
40. 100 Gold
41. /Random 250 - win the amount rolled in gold coins!
42. 1 Scroll of your choice (from the list of cheapness)
43. 2 More Random /50's
44. 1 Piece 99% Cloth/Leather
45. Gold plated gaming dice*
46. 50 Aurulite*
47. Skin Cream – Cream for your skin (caution not for use on skin)*
48. 1 Scroll of your choice (from the list of cheapness)
49. 2 Pieces of 99% Cloth/Leather
50. /Random 1000 – win the amount rolled in gold coins!

* = Might not have these bits.

All items are subject to change (not on teh night tho honest guv) and no refunds!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
evzy said:
Tbh its not duelling - its pure carnage in Camlann - tried a variety of area's last time -the craziest being in a single room in a house with 10-20 people just whacking the nearest unlucky soul... I can't see how getting into a brawl on a pvp server would be against the CoC but if anyone is nervous about it then you obviously can sit that one out - I will be doing it tho cos its just teh funny !!

Hmm, should all roll pbaoe classes :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Hmm, should all roll pbaoe classes :D

That could be arranged also - last time we started with Fighters , then casters, then either of those. Will prob do a fair few if we get time - after all after logging over on Camlann etc might as well spend 1/2 hour there at least having some fun :) (might even make the server look busy!)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
have to cancel my signup, got things that come in the way.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Just as an FYI, a L50 stealther could go find your L1 guy, then log onto his L1 non stealther and go straight to it :p

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
ah but that would be cheating and he would still have to spend time finding me first :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ah well nearly 8:20pm and me and 1 other showed up so kinda well .....cancelled :(

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry mate, I would've been there, if my motherboard didn't decided to crash :(

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Ah well nearly 8:20pm and me and 1 other showed up so kinda well .....cancelled :(

to be fair, there is quite alot of rvr action...

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I went RvR when no-one showed up and it was laggy shite so I logged for the night - besides every night is RvR night - tried to do something a little different but alas no-one seemed interested :(

Might try it again sometime dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom