Temporary Solution for CM 'featurette'

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Ok - the CM bug is REALLY annoying - ive rightnow'd it and got the same stock answer as everyone else 'waiting on mythic bleh'

For me the problem only seems to be with page 3/4/5 of the CM stuff - stuff on page 1 and 2 (and sometimes the first part of page 3 is there)

Can i suggest that you all goto your CM's and stick the stuff you really want to sell on the first 2 pages of your cm- and redo /listmerchant twice. This will at least allow you to prioritise the stuff that you sell, and it means that hopefully you should be able to sell your stuff easier!

cheers, thanks, byeeeeeee

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well its a good idea, but the other CM bug is that half the stuff that displays when you search is no longer on the CMs, having been sold or removed.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, another incident turning out to be another catastrophy in the range of GoA and their permanently non-working XML.

Any bets on if this will still be a problem in a year from now? ... like the XML is.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
Ah, another incident turning out to be another catastrophy in the range of GoA and their permanently non-working XML.

Any bets on if this will still be a problem in a year from now? ... like the XML is.
As Mythic produce the coding for the game, and GOA are not allowed to change the code due to licencing agreements, spouting at them yet again is useless. The CM bug is down to coding, not much GOA can do until Mythic send them a fix, want to whine, email Mythic at wedontcareabouteuro@mythicimeanea.com for more info.

The XML is something different, even I have whinged about that..

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
The XML is just as much "down to coding" (by Mythic) as the CM bug is.

It's just the Roll of Honour they do on their own... ie, the thin client reading the XML.

Credit is due where credit is due. I have appraised their handling of situations in the past and I have pointed out their errors as I have seen them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom