PUG of DOOM take 2 Tuesday 6th June (time change)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
You can sign up here in this thread or go to prydwen and sign up there either way we will have another go at this next Wednesday. The group is almost full for tonight. Come and get your deathspam... er arpees. ;)

As before it is a sign up event for 8 people interested in planning to run as a random Pick up Group for one night only. The emphasis is on light hearted fun. Whilst we don't want to be exclusive we require certain classes to be able to run.

Date is on the calendar but it is going to be Tuesday the 6th June - that is next week. Time 7.30 (BST) kick off and finish 10.30 +.

Everyone should be ready to use voice comms either Ventrilo or Teamspeak - I will sort out which before the end of the week.

Bard
Druid Nurture/Regen
Druid Nature/regen or nurture/regen
Warden
<random>
<random>
<random>
<random>

We would like to run a no add policy on this group even if we are randoms. I do not have to run this time I am merely here to help set the group up. If a slot is needed to be filled I will do it. The night is different to allow others to come along should they wish.

Sharkith

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
It was great fun and very nice yestoday so hell yeah count me in this time aswell! You can choose what you need from my character list, i wuld prefer to play druid but if anything else is needed i will stand in ;)

Proud Member of CLA -
-----------------------------------------------
Bertrams The Blademaster RR6.0 ML10
Bertram The Druid RR5.5 ML10
Ednide The Eldritch RR4.0 ML10
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bertia the Nightshade RR3.0 ML4 (Not done at all)
Taxifast The Bard RR3.0 ML6 (Not done at all)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Cool Bertram I really enjoyed talking to you last night it was good fun. Remember to keep me posted if your work patterns changes and you cannot make it. FH does not allow me to edit the post so I will put your name down on the list in Prydwen. Please keep me posted if your schedule changes we lost two people from last nights group and that meant we didn't get out for long.

Oh and pass the word on to guildies and so on, we would like to see more peeps from excal on it in future!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
wow cool all druid spots filled so early - once more remember to keep me posted on who can and cannot come. Come on there must be more of you scallies looking to come....

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
edited stuff out since i discovered its not a good dat for me to do that :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
edited stuff out since i discovered its not a good dat for me to do that :p

no worries there might be another time :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
no more takers this is meant to run tomorrow night we might have to cancel if we don't get more peeps.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Count me in anyways!

RR6 dem vamp.

I suggest 3 casters - or 4 if we cant get warden :D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
that makes half a group folks. I am going to cancel this because last week we had issues with people not turning up and we had a full group.

Would you confirm if you would like to run next Tuesday 6th of June? Anyone who signed up for this run will get preference.

There are a few people I know who wouldn't mind grouping around then.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
that makes half a group folks. I am going to cancel this because last week we had issues with people not turning up and we had a full group.

Would you confirm if you would like to run next Tuesday 6th of June? Anyone who signed up for this run will get preference.

There are a few people I know who wouldn't mind grouping around then.

I can offer my bard for the 6th june.

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like fun. I would like to join with my Hero. :drink:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
it is fun - please make sure you can at least put voice commns on listen. The list is as follows:

Bard Bugz
Druid Nurture/Regen Ardd-e?
Druid Nature/regen Bertram?
Warden
Omega Hero
Dracus light eld?
Crispy's vamp?
<random>

Reserve list
Sharkella Nature druid
<Backup>
<backup>
<backup>

List updated could those with question marks after their names confirm for next week it looks like tonight was just a no goer.

Sharkith

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Ok revised list for now remember I need people to confirm if they are coming - and we still have reserve spaces to fill - there is a good chance people will drop out so some backup spots are always good. Those in bold are confirmed the others need to confirm - there will be a deadline before I take your name off the list..

Bard Bugz
Druid Nurture/Regen Ardd-e?
Druid Nature/regen Bertram?
Warden
Omega Hero
Dracus light eld?
Crispy's vamp?
Kilsimba on Bainshee

Reserve list
Sharkella Nature druid
<Backup>
<backup>
<backup>

Sharkith

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
it is fun - please make sure you can at least put voice commns on listen. The list is as follows:

No problem I have both Teamspeak and Vent (depending on what version you're running...can always dl anyway)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Dual bard is doable if no warden remember. Though one of them needs to be 47 music spec for the resists - speed to resist swap, while other bard plays perma end.

With Omega in you should have BG still (unless he's warlord ofc).

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Uhm so no pug of doom tonight? Or did i have the dates wrong?

Well if it was tonight you should be afraid to run anyways :p Always a couple of good people who want a good group - at least i know a couple :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
Uhm so no pug of doom tonight? Or did i have the dates wrong?

Well if it was tonight you should be afraid to run anyways :p Always a couple of good people who want a good group - at least i know a couple :)

Sorry crispy but the group had four people for tonight and there was no way 3 druids + were going to do much. Please let me know if the new date i.e. next Tuesday suits as you can see we already have a bard and so on. Please read up and check through the whole thread.

FH doesn't let me edit the posts here so maybe I should have done a whole new thread?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Have to pull out im afraid.

RL commitements -> work experiance interview thingy :(

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I completely forgot all about this, very sorry :( lotta crap been going on passed few days.

If grp is up for tuesday from 19cet-> Im game with eld :)

Had a bit of trouble sorting out the thread tbh :)

/Dracus

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:
I completely forgot all about this, very sorry :( lotta crap been going on passed few days.

If grp is up for tuesday from 19cet-> Im game with eld :)

Had a bit of trouble sorting out the thread tbh :)

/Dracus

No Problem Dracus I still intend to run the group for definite this week I am certain we have the basis of a good group. Please recheck the time - its 7.30 UK time which is 8.30 CET as far as I know.

Bugzy - thanks a lot for letting me know. Can some of the unconfirmed people please confirm if you are out there?

Huntingtons - also big thanks for letting me know - all the best with your exams.

regards

Sharkith

Daigh

Fledgling Freddie
Could join with hero or druid if spots open. Could also play rr5+ menta.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Have a rr6l5 eld available if any space frees -- toa'd etc

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Daigh and Ronso,

please make sure your online and if spots are available I will give you first preference. I am putting your names down as reserves although Daigh I think we definitely need a druid since Bartram has not confirmed as yet.

we need a bloomin warden!!

Sharkith

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
ahh kool mate - thats nice I still have some peeps who have not confirmed I will try and get them online tonight. The other options is two nature druids and no Warden - we will see.

Watch out for the next run I will post it after tomorrow night once we know how it has gone.

Sharkith

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom