Danmrman's Master Level Mayhem!! (sticky Please)

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
OKies guys here we go. Starting Tuesday night 25th April i am starting my ML 1-10 run:

ML1 tuesday 25th april - Completing all BG steps - 7pm Gmt 8pm CET Volcanus Haven Pry server

ML2 Tuesday 25th april - Completing All bg steps - After ML one I will leave the door open to the chess step to complete in your own time after the raid.

ML3 Wednesday 26th April - Completing all steps as they are all bg steps - 7 pm gmt 8 pm CET Aerus Haven Pry server

ML4 Friday 28th April - Compelting all Bg steps - 7pm gmt 8 pm CET Stygia haven - we will be zerging 4.2 as i found out its easy with a zerg behind you :)

OKies for ML5 is the only ML that u NEED the grps steps done before hand - Please organise this yourselves although i will be taking a grp along there myself.

ML5 Completing the 2 BG steps - Need the grp steps - Tuesday 2nd of May 7pm gmt 8 pm CET Stygia haven Pry (u will need your "of the way" Items)

ML6 All bg steps - Completing this after ML5 on Tuesday 2nd May.

ML7 Bg steps Wednesday 3rd may Meeting Volcanus Haven Pry server 7pm gmt 8 pm CET

ML8 Bg steps No req as this is outside Friday 5th of May Meeting aerus Haven Pry server 7pm GMt 8 pm CET.

As for ml9 and 10 watch this space:

Lotto Rules - NO Keys will be rolled for i will keep them for myself - All 99%+ loot will be Lotto & And Scrolls at the end of each raid. All other Rogs will be salavged. I will not preclaim any loot but i will be rolling in the lotto myself.

Rules: Follow mine and my only instrcutions
- If u are coming for ml Xp it is your responsability to keep up for with the raid. if u fall behind and die becuase your porting in and out the its tough lick we arent coming back for you.

All rules will be stated before the raid starts and some information for the raid in process.

NO Chaos Theroy Members are allowed to join this raid unless they pm me and we can have a chat before hand.

I reserve the right to remove anyone from my raids and my bg's if they are annoying me on the evening or do not follow instructions.

Each player will be give 3 warnings - these carry over all of the raids if i see u sodding about or do not follow instrcutions you will receive one. 3 means that you are kicked from the bg regardless if u need the step or not.

Please sign up below so i can get an idea how many ppl are coming.

The bg's will open at around 6:30 pm GMT Either On Exhumed-p or Stabb-p

Hope to see you there

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
danmrman said:
I reserve the right to remove anyone from my raids and my bg's if they are annoying me on the evening

omg then i will get instant removed ;)

Will be there with Reaver i hope.:m00:

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
dont fancy delaying them a week dya?

nicely coincides with all my uni exams :/

Martok

Part of the furniture
Damn you dan this has to be the 2 weeks that i dont have off!!!!

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
why all those damn late ml raids. I need them all, but work will pwn me a few hours later. I'll try be there with heretic if possible :)

Urodecabby

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there for ml2,3,4 on theurg :)

And ml5+ on my cabby :worthy:

cya

urode :flame:

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Notice To All

K guys Sunday evening i had a major Virus hit my system - it has destroyed some of my C: drive removing a windows components.

So im going to try and get it sorted tonight (monday) but if i cannot by tuesday evening i will have to call off the raid and reschedule or ask someone to take over.

Watch this space!

Tigerlilli

Fledgling Freddie
Comming with my caba to ML1 and ML4, and perhaps ML5:)
Just haven't finished the grp steps for ML1.
Anyone wanna do them before BG tomorrow?

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
OKies guys these are back on have my system/or should have my system back up and running by then :)

Cya there

fatz

Fledgling Freddie
dude I would just like to say you rock :D

and I will b there with my scout :D

Waspic

Fledgling Freddie
I need ML8 + ML9 on my sorcerer (Waspi) but will join as many as the lower ML's too for the ML xp :worthy:
Thx m8 :)
/Wasp

Askr

Fledgling Freddie
Most of our guild ready for MLs so we'll have 4-5 people and a bot or two at all raids we can attend.

Hennegar

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the raid tonight.

Can't make tomorrow due to RL commitments, but should be back on Friday for ML4 with Paladin, and then next week for ML5 with Cleric.

fatz

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was well run I'm looking forward to the rest of em. just remeber, keep some control over the retards who dont read hehehe :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom