ring of silent oblivian Action

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Have 1 fore sale as it cant be used to pallys teamplathe i was told so i am sell it instead

this be a ction its meen the start bid be 30 p

incresemnt be 1 p each and i am no intressted in trade items fore this ring

I looked on cm on houing saw 1 ring fore 150 p there thatts why i sell this on action a i personnaly do not think that ring worth 150 p

No end of this actuion until i found abid i like its going last 1 week na di see how the bids are

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i really never understod why ppl makes auctions where they wont sell if they dont get what they want? why not just sell for that much you want in the first place?

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
i start this on 30 p and will see how mutch bids be in end i gues i take a bid i think is resonibole fore this ring i am not agreddy player

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
why not just stat at a price you think is fair for the item?

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Start bid is 30 p max i gues be like 50 p Unshore what those rings truely worth are i saw one houing and the last i sold houing went for 50 p

But i start Action with 30 p and see how you bid its end saturday a wek ahead and i be commnety bids over the week fore you

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
why not just stat at a price you think is fair for the item?
Because starting lower gives people the confidence to bid. If someones not sure an item is worth 30p they might not bid that much for it, but if they can start at 10p then other people push them up they'll realise it probably is worth paying 30p for. Same reason bidding often starts below the reserve IRL.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
I started the action on 30 P as its a good start and as well do not accept was get 150 p as 2 was in house zone 40 p fore me is alout and help me with my pallys teamplathe some done so me happy with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom