[Leviathan & co.][P][Fridays 19:00GMT/20:00CET] The info thread

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Leviathan & co. Raid, Information (rev.1)
Ovron of the Danish Huscarls, Prydwen

The Raid-background...

As the title might suggest, this raid is about Leviathan & co. Leviathan is an epical monster, roaming the seas of Notos. Leviathan is a powerfull beast, able to kill you, while laughing at you. He is able to throw everyone away from him in Forcefull Zehphyrs at once. Attacking this beast, requires the most utterly brave fighters, mages and seers of our kingdom. Warriors, Berserkers, and Savages will show their might by attacking the beast physically. The Suppressing Runemaster will protect these brave fighters with the protective bladeturn that has been infused onto him. The Runecarver is to cast spells of the debuffing powers onto the beast, to weaken him against the magical damage that will be thrown at him by the Darkest Spiritmasters of the realm! The Spiritmasters trained in the magical arts of suppression will use their point-blank attack killing the Parasite spawns of Leviathan. These mages are expected to be guarded by the warriors during their performance. The Warlock is to aid with healing and cast damaging spells onto Leviathan. The Warlock may also assist the Suppressing Spiritmasters with their task.

Kraken is another epical monster and is much alike Leviathan. For this beast everyone have to spread out, especially seers. Kraken casts 100% nearsight and it is very important that it is cleared from the two Runemasters as soon as possible, this is the job of the Shamans and possibly Healers. The Suppressive Runemaster has to cast nearsight onto Kraken without interrupts, this can be fatal if it stops, as Kraken throws powerfull radius nukes onto the support.

Several seers are required, for this to succeed. Different healers, of different arts are required. While the healers are not required to be specialized in Perfectoring, it is in the help of an applying healer to be so. All of the Shamanic seers have to be specialized as Perfectors, and have to be of atleast Master Level Five.

The Raid...

This raid is a sign-up raid with modifier. This raid will have, till further notice, a setup of three groups. I will do my best to cycle people as it is a sign-up with modifier, however I do not think this will inflict any larger inconvenience.

The monsters will be killed on both servers. The raid starts on Prydwen, and will move to Excalibur when we have killed Leviathan and Kraken on Prydwen.

Day and Time: Fridays at 19:00GMT/20:00CET
Meeting location: Aerus Haven, Prydwen.

The Modifier...

Everyone attending this raid will receive a +5 modifier. This modifier can be used on future raids to boost the roll. If the roll is 97, and the aquired modifier is 15, the final roll will be 97+15, 112. When the raid is finished - there will be a rollcall before the lotto. Everyone have to state their main character's name in this format: /bu Main: Name - Example: /bu Main: Ovron. When you win a named item (check list below) - your modifier will get reset.

The Lotto...

Everyone attending the raid will be eligable for rolling for the items after the raid. All items will be delved, and there will be a two-minute pause, after that, each item will be delved, and lottoed for. The lotto will be a: /random 100, highest wins - with modifier. The modifier is valid for the Named dropps. If you think you have a chance if winning, i.e. you got a high roll, state it in the BG by writing: /bu <Main's name> <roll>+<modifier>=<the summ.>, example: /bu Ovron 97+15=112.

The Rules of Attendance...

There are not many rules, and they are not very complicated to follow. Be respectfull to the BG, this includes the people and the Raid-Leader. If there is a dispute - I reserve the right to make a solution for it at my own discretion. My word is final, however argumentable. Missbehaviour will result in a cleared modifier, or a ban from the raids.

The Items...

Leviathan:
Kraken:
*The links are linked to the item database at http://camelot.allakhazam.com

The Setup...

Group #1:
  • Warrior
  • Warrior
  • Berserker/Savage
  • Berserker/Savage
  • A/(P/M) Healer
  • P/M Healer
  • PBT Runemaster
  • Shaman
Group #2:
  • Warrior
  • Warrior
  • Berserker/Savage
  • Berserker/Savage
  • Supp. Spiritmaster
  • Supp. Spiritmaster
  • P/M Healer
  • M or X/M Healer
  • Shaman
Group #3:
  • Warrior
  • RC/Supp Runemaster
  • Warlock
  • Dark. Spiritmaster
  • Dark. Spiritmaster
  • Dark. Spiritmaster
  • Healer
  • Shaman

The Requirements...
  • Everyone: Level 50
  • Everyone: Fairly good equiped
  • Everyone: Breathing Potions
  • Supp SM: Highest PBAOE
  • RC RM: Highest/Next-highest Debuff
  • Supp RM: Highest PBT
  • Shaman: ML5 Perfector
The Application...

When applying, state your Class, Realm Rank, Realm Abilities, Name, Guild, Server and any other significant information that might be to your/the raids aid. Any applications that do not contain this information, might get overlooked.

Seers are requested to make a note if they have a level 10 EoY(Egg of Youth)

The Summary...

Raidleader: Ovron, of Prydwen

Raid: Leviathan and Kraken
Raid-type: Sign-up with modifiers
Groups: three (3)
Meeting location: Aerus Haven, Prydwen
Day and Time: Fridays 19:00GMT/20:00CET

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
!!! Attention This Is Not The Sign-up Thread !!!

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
!!! Attention !!!

Apparently I somehow slipped 9 spots into group #2. This is of course wrong and one berserker/savage spot has been removed from it.

!!! Attention !!!

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
There only were two raids due to low interrest. I will however revisit the interrest in a few weeks to see if it has changed. Will also probably make it FFA-Modded, but with those 3 groups as base-setup to ensure that we will be able to kill the mobs.

And about CoTS's - They are apparently immune to them.

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
A raid can be hosted... But what's the point in doing that when only like 10 people show up? :(
cue cue. Give people for these raids, I enjoy them greatly.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Going on hols soon...but after that Im deffo game aswell! on a weekly basis. Just reopened mid accs and need all the gear I can get. Ow and levi ring of deep is a good substitute to roth!

/Dracus

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Will try get it running after the summer holliday - as there actually seems to be quite a bit of intrest now. So hopefully we will be killing these beasts in two to three weeks time. :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Doing a raid today with 1fg casters. Will hopefully work.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Its easy. Jsut need to find a working setup for Leviathan and I can run fg raids on both servers which means everyone in grp will get 2 drops each. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom