Common DR queries. Read this before making a new post.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Q: I can't connect to the servers, I get error 201.

A: The game version has changed and so your firewall is likely blocking the new game.dll as it doesn't recognise it anymore. You need to reconfigure your firewall to allow the game to connect.

Q: I'm patching <x>MBs even though I already installed DR or one of the update files.

A: Yes that's normal, see this post for more info on how much you should be patching.

Q: I have no combat styles and I can't drag them from my style window to my QB!

A:If you cannot drag combat styles to your quickbar it is because you are using a custom UI that does not support version 1.80. In the new version, styles are split into lists like spell lines and so you must use either a default UI or a custom one that has been updated to work with version 1.80 or higher.

Feel free to spread this around on your guilds and alliances to save people spamming RightNow.

Q: I can't buy an online licence, the box is greyed out?

A: If you live in one of the following countries we cannot sell online licence keys there for various reasons. You should be able to get a key from one of our partners.

Albania
Andorra
Bulgaria
Canada
Georgia
Gibraltar
Liechtenstein
Monaco
Romania
Russia
Tunisia

If you don't live in one of those countries and you are getting ths problem then check that your billing information is correct as it's possible that you have a random country selected.

Q: I accidentally deleted the champion quest using the remove button in my quest log and now I can't start it again!

A: Send the details to Rightnow. We need character name, server name and a description of your problem and we can sort it out for you.

Q: How do I start Champion Levels?

A: Type /help ingame and all will be revealed.

Q: I'm not earning CLXp, I don't want to do the quests?

A: You can only bypass the quests and get yoru CLs via RvR or PvE if you are level 50. At lower levels you must do the quests or wait until you are 50.

A

Aoln

whats with the "order in process" on website when trying to buy cd key?

where do i start basic horse quest? (hib)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
so you can get CL exp before 50 by doing the quests? I've been doing the quests at level 42 but not gaining any CLexp

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
is the frame rate meant to be so crap in the capital cities? - its like playing in jerko-vision!

Loading times between locations has also increased greatly!

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:
upgrade your computer :p

i guess an athlon64 3.4ghz with 1gb ram and a x700 ATI gFX card aint good enough!

A

Aoln

its the crappy towns and city upgrade thats been available for download for ages

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
rampant said:
i guess an athlon64 3.4ghz with 1gb ram and a x700 ATI gFX card aint good enough!

mines worse than that and I'm not having any probs at 1280x1024 :eek:

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
Remeber the thread about DR downloads? US 36 megs < EU 49 megs...
I know, Requiel didn't have the numbers and even I expected US to be more... still this makes that thread kinda ridiculous doesn't it ...

and about torrents:
You aware that comparing 3-4 seeds in an 10mbit+ office network to the adsl infected internet is complete BS ? You will hardly find 3-4 10 mbit seeds / client ...
it would be more realistic to assume an average of 256 Kbits / seeder which still would be ok if ur downloader would not be designed to be closed after downloading so u could build up at least some seeders during the day to meet the evening requirements

Torrents work fine, we all know that, outsourcing ur bandwidth to customers is such a great idea but i can't stand this ignorance saying it will be "very very fast if you have a fast connection" even tho u have thought of no way of securing the required upload and seemingly no clue of how p2p works

Dorimor1

Banned
Thanks for the info Requiel. Sorry for PMing you ingame hadn't had a chance to read the thread before then!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
tauser said:
Same here, get the order in proccess aswell

i have this problem.
i just bought the expansion and now cant activate my account to play it. :touch:

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Is is natural for everytime i log off the update thingy goes back to the toa one, then when i reset it, it requires a 366meg download?

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

I don't experience any problems with frame rate in the cities. Though I do have a high end system.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
i have this problem.
i just bought the expansion and now cant activate my account to play it. :touch:

I read that if you try and perform multiple transactions on the same account in a short period of time, then it has a small problem.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Q: I'm not earning CLXp, I don't want to do the quests?

A: You can only bypass the quests and get yoru CLs via RvR or PvE if you are level 50. At lower levels you must do the quests or wait until you are 50.

you dont get CLexp for doing the quest at lower lvl. u must be 50 to get cl exp at all. doesnt matter if u do the cl quests or not. i tested this on my new hero.. did the quest at lvl 47... didnt get eny cl exp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom