Agramons Mark

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Im not sure if it belongs here, but I have just gotten a Icon on my effects bar, called Agramon's mark.

my.php

Im not sure what it is or how to get rid of it or solve it.
Got it while rvring in hadrians wall and suddenly it popped up. I cant purge/cure/remove it by dying.

I have tried going to agramon center, nothing happens, I went to the Agramon Heart and there is some effects. Tried speaking to cylevar and nothing.

my.php

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot1688wg.jpg

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
got it aswell when i went to the heart of agramon on nGed roof

my.php

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Duzic said:
got it aswell when i went to the heart of agramon on nGed roof

my.php

I got it mid run in hw thou, strangely enough... but!
what is it?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Heart of Argamond

Well as you took the heart of Argamond and placed it in the keep it kept saying stuff like: "What will come later no one knows." etc...(or was that on goas webpage) any ol how, it probably means that the heart will keep doing some stuff back and forth as time passes!:)

But please do keep us informed about what it actually does!:)

/Charmangle

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it isnt working for you due to your bad manners? :touch:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Staj gets a roleplaying mark on his character. How perfect :drink:

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Staj launches into another volley of stun nuke nuke? ;)

harry_potter_and_the_goblet_of_fire_movie_240.jpg

p.s. Not come across it yet, presumably its to do with the agramon relic... maybe something will develop when DR releases? Keep us posted :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Someone take that fucking heart and stick it in bled so it can make the brynja campers clients freeze instead :(.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Oh god yes, please let it be another pve event in agramon! \o/

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
Someone take that fucking heart and stick it in bled so it can make the brynja campers clients freeze instead :(.

/effects group?

/j

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Its when you have become an uber player, I have it to.

The best of Alb/Hib/Mid team up to form a new realm, and take on the rest :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
looks like some sort of event, the smoke is now red, also got the mark from going on top of nged

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
perhaps its a go'auld invasion....

lord agramon is a go'auld host and you've all become his ja'far's.....

:clap: :puke:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
perhaps its a go'auld invasion....

lord agramon is a go'auld host and you've all become his ja'far's.....

:clap: :puke:
I will resist! and smash that ugly little parasite to a green goo.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
[30-01-2006] Strange phenomena

While some people are making ready to welcome the Kings arriving in the capital cities, it seems that criticisms can already be heard against them. Strange events are also reported, events that seem to worry only a few people for the moment :
The occupants of the keep where the Heart of Agramon is kept observe a changing in the strange visual phenomena linked to the relic.
Within the Realms, we hear rumours of strange sounds and lights appearing in the remote lands of the Black Mountains South, Connacht or East Svealand. The most superstitious even announce to anybody who would listen that things would soon happen…
In the meantime, the few necyomancers who linger at the surface seem worried because of recent events that have occurred in Darkness Falls that are linked to their hereditary enemies, the Infernalists.

And while we announce that mounts will soon be available for sale, the announcers report horse thefts. The horse merchants just arrived in the Capital cities might need some help.
These horse merchants are located near the stables in the Castle of Camelot, in front of the stables near the west gate of Jordheim that leads to Vasudheim and in the stables in front of the Green Rose Pub in Tir na Nog.

i bet this has something to do with launch event of DR :p

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
demons from DF running towards a big cloud with necromancers. north of df...
the cloud is dotting everyone that is coming near

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
Im not sure if it belongs here, but I have just gotten a Icon on my effects bar, called Agramon's mark.

my.php

Im not sure what it is or how to get rid of it or solve it.
Got it while rvring in hadrians wall and suddenly it popped up. I cant purge/cure/remove it by dying.

I have tried going to agramon center, nothing happens, I went to the Agramon Heart and there is some effects. Tried speaking to cylevar and nothing.

my.php

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sshot1688wg.jpg

Apparently the only know cure is to create an fg of 8 and run between milegates 100 times while saying the lords prayer backwards... in welsh.

iechyd da!!!!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Silverbirch said:
Apparently the only know cure is to create an fg of 8 and run between milegates 100 times while saying the lords prayer backwards... in welsh.

iechyd da!!!!

heheh :worthy:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
just done the horse quest mentioned above, your reward is a whip (equipable) i assume its for getting neddy in darkness rising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom