Xioeen, xiodriit, etc

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
For first time in 3yrs of crafting finally had trouble with someone not paying - ie the above guy.

Did some MP tailoring for the guy, who took the goods while promising to comeback on an alt. After coming back on an alt paid small portion of the price and claimed the orginal one was just 'a joke' and he has no more money.

Anyhow, might say I'm a fool for giving stuff away without full money, but you have to trust peeps unless they show otherwise imo. Just don't be as soft as I have with this one and waste 2hrs crafting for the ****.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Im not suprised, the guy pm's me and act's like a 10y/o.. /ignore ftw

J s p

Loyal Freddie
One day he will get what he deserves and that is /delete account and fook off to another game.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
one day? :( that not soon enough tbh, especialyl considered hes best ingame buddies with barker, and id assume him to have something to do with all the "missing thing's" from guildvaults and guildhouses overther time along with barker, but im not gna argue or care.

Xioeen, u little kiddy, i hope you get accy perma banned for acting the way you do 24/7, it's just so sad

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Cutypie said:
what does <guild> have to do with that? seems to me it was a person asking for the items not a guild ?
Yeah, it was a bad call mentioning his guild also (tho does identify who he is).

Spoke to their GM Scuz who was v helpful and tried to sort things out, so it don't reflect on them. Anyhow, no point going on about it other than what I posted.

Mufufu

Fledgling Freddie
New Guild Forming:

<ScAmMeR G33ks>

Guild rule: Be a asshole, emote spam when u kill in rvr, take all from guild vaults etc, steal from each other - and one thing, /laugh everytime u see the guild called <BaNE of QQ> Maduvie and Nitchii are gm's

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Mufufu said:
New Guild Forming:

<ScAmMeR G33ks>

Guild rule: Be a asshole, emote spam when u kill in rvr, take all from guild vaults etc, steal from each other - and one thing, /laugh everytime u see the guild called <BaNE of QQ> Maduvie and Nitchii are gm's

Can I join? :worthy:

Mufufu

Fledgling Freddie
If u are a biiiiig ashole ? and obey Barker the King, and Xioeen the CrafterCheater - ok ?

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Well it's a big game, there is always idiots like this one around, still don't think I remeber anyone being this dumb.

seems to me like an attention seeking idiot.

1:a price in stupidity tbh.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Mufufu said:
New Guild Forming:

<ScAmMeR G33ks>

Someone got kicked out of a guild?

You should be used to that by now ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mufufu said:
New Guild Forming:

<ScAmMeR G33ks>

someone get kicked from a guild again? boo hoo

Mufufu

Fledgling Freddie
Magol/Elcain - why have u been in prison irl ? imo its better to scam in game, than irl - so u shouldnt post here really <3

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Mufufu said:
If u are a biiiiig ashole ? and obey Barker the King, and Xioeen the CrafterCheater - ok ?

Barker is a strange fish, first met him in Thid where he refused to buff his group, heal his group, rezz his group....was affectionately known as Barker No Buffs or "That useless twat".

Even then we knew he had potential ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tallen said:
Barker is a strange fish, first met him in Thid where he refused to buff his group, heal his group, rezz his group....was affectionately known as Barker No Buffs or "That useless twat".

Even then we knew he had potential ;)

haha :)

rep!

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Mufufu said:
Magol/Elcain - why have u been in prison irl ? imo its better to scam in game, than irl - so u shouldnt post here really <3

What the fook has that got to do with anything in game!

Mentioning people's real life stuff on a forum is a fooking low thing to do you shower of shite dog's dick!

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Mufufu said:
luk røven dit fede svin ---> raven

translation for those who dont understand:

Close!? your ass you fat bastard

He cant even insult correctly:eek7: :eek2: :eek7: :eek2:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Mufufu said:
and u cant translate Arda ardd

you and barker are the bigges crap there is in hib atm.. BY FAR ahead of others.

you think its funny acting like that, behind your computer, where noone cant see you.

i know its a game, but a game can reflect what kind of a person your irl...but i wount and cant say that, becouse i dont know you irl!

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
it is again a question about age imo...

It´is quite obevious that these kids arent very old, i dont say taht makes them stupid but you can with out problems see that the insults and childrish behavior is in a stage of max 11 years old...

Imo just ignore it and leave them .... They will learn some day when they have been rejectet and Flamed into a stage were the game i just not funny anymore...

I see this as a lesson tbh... someday they will foudn out what they are doing...

Really sry to hear he diddn payed you m8 :( /hug

Bert....

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
just cos they act like 10 year old littul girl kiddies hiding behind their computer screens 24/7.

Doesn't mean they are so, but honestly now, i think i saw in the danish news a couple of ppl ran away from the VUC -department, just vanished.

or was it the danish assosiation of retard's.... i dont know... anyway :touch:

flame if you like Xioeen, obviously only a few ppl like's you (your mom?) and maybe some of your guildy's.

This game is made for PvE, Pvp, and fun time's... ofc there is someone you'll argue with, there always is, but you & Barker both do it intentionally.... for some reason, and that's just lame, stupid,m and acting like a little fucking retard ingame give's ppl a clear idea of what your like irl, but im not commenting that.

Now, Xioeen, go pay the money you owe to that crafter, or borrow from barker if you indeed is such a poor asshole as you claim to be :twak:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
It seems Barker has a new friend that he is teaching into being a complete assole all my years of playing this game BARKER is one of the Worst people I have ever known for Scamming people and Guilds.

I Have even left raids knowing he was on them as I do not wish to be associated with him and TBH I cannot understand why Barker has got away with what he has done over the years.He Sold out Guild Vaults when he was in Ilfirin he has Stolen artifacts scammed people all over Hib.Really cannot believe that people get taken in by him anymore and his new found friend.

I will always ignore people like him and Xioeen/Xiodriit will also be put on my /ignore list Hib can do without the fools.

Soulja

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
TBH I cannot understand why Barker has got away with what he has done over the years.He Sold out Guild Vaults when he was in Ilfirin he has Stolen artifacts scammed people all over Hib.Really cannot believe that people get taken in by him anymore and his new found friend

It's all in the letter of the law so to speak.

A guild vault's access is determined by the GM, anyone who has sufficient rank to access the vault is allowed to take whatever they want.

Artifacts are another strange one, if you pick up an artifact on a raid , or other item, then it is down to the BG leader for not setting a loot level. You are only morally obliged to return it.

Again, it's all down to morals and ethics which thankfully 99% of the population understand.

There was a famous US griefing clan called Dark Wolves who have this thing down cold, they used to study CoC's etc and knew what they could, and couldnt get away with.

Dark Wolves, however, did what they did with a certain class and style. Nerners Dark Puppies exploits on MLF are legendary as he roleplayed a drunken spellcrafter, he scamed a lot of stuff, but most neutrals had to admit his antics were amusing and entertaining. Their DF cruisade to purge the realm of the evil mechants peddling cursed and evil artifacts to their realm mates met with a lot of hostility at the time, but the way they did what they did was pure class (again to the neutral only).

As griefers, these guys on our cluster are rank amateurs, as human beings they don't even qualify ;)

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Maeloch said:
For first time in 3yrs of crafting finally had trouble with someone not paying - ie the above guy.

Did some MP tailoring for the guy, who took the goods while promising to comeback on an alt. After coming back on an alt paid small portion of the price and claimed the orginal one was just 'a joke' and he has no more money.

Anyhow, might say I'm a fool for giving stuff away without full money, but you have to trust peeps unless they show otherwise imo. Just don't be as soft as I have with this one and waste 2hrs crafting for the ****.

Im sorry to see a prydster who dont know the ***hole getting scammed :< Best way to deal with the kids, is to ignore them. to bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom