zzz lag

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
anyone else getting hardcore lag? getting spikes of 5-10s all the time in fights etc..

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
frenchies in grp arent lagging at all but everyone outside of france is having hardcore spikes -.-

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
The sysnets have been alerted and the necessary steps to resolve this are underway. Will try and keep you posted about the progress made as soon as I get more info.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
[GOA]Erivoss said:
The sysnets have been alerted and the necessary steps to resolve this are underway. Will try and keep you posted about the progress made as soon as I get more info.

good to know u guys are aware of it

Bahumat

FH is my second home
haha nice to see erivoss informed us before the hardcore pro leet gamers start posting :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
well good to know they are aware atleast. But its been going on for more than just today tbh, had it 4-5 days ago to, with whole grps freezing at spots, or 5 msg in alliance going "LAAAAAAAAG" comming in the same sec

[GOA]Erivoss

Wazkyr said:
well good to know they are aware atleast. But its been going on for more than just today tbh, had it 4-5 days ago to, with whole grps freezing at spots, or 5 msg in alliance going "LAAAAAAAAG" comming in the same sec

Sadly my Godlike powers are a bit weak this year so you'll actually have to send RightNow reports (or even flame on this board about it!) so that I can hear about it... ;)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Ive posted a recent pingplot in the usual sticky thread...shows the lag I had a few days back :( had it today aswell...but somehow it doesnt show on PP o_O

/Dracus

[GOA]Erivoss

I've had some feedback from our techs and OT - our techs don't see anything wrong with our system (though I will make sure they keep checking) and OT don't see anything wrong on their system... and they're asking for traceroutes and ping plots please.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
I've had some feedback from our techs and OT - our techs don't see anything wrong with our system (though I will make sure they keep checking) and OT don't see anything wrong on their system... and they're asking for traceroutes and ping plots please.

Guess 1 day is enough starting 1 right now and send it tomorrow morning.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

If you made that request on http://daoc.goa.com/ there might be a better chance of your costumers finding out. Afterall, quite a few don't read every thread on FH, not to mention even reads FH.

Alternatively, put a link on http://daoc.goa.com/ to FH, stating this third part site is your official channel for information from GoA to it's costumers.

Im sure you could get a forum specificly for the friday news as well.

Nonetheless, thank you for the information.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Alternatively, put a link on http://daoc.goa.com/ to FH, stating this third part site is your official channel for information from GoA to it's costumers.

There is a link to FH on the web page under links :eek7: but have no idea why they hide it there....

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
i think the problem is the frence !

They cant read the english hardware manuel

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
haha nice to see erivoss informed us before the hardcore pro leet gamers start posting :)
Yeah! DAMN! He beat me to it :/ (working as intended! ARGH!) Yeshhh feel much better now ;)
Tbh, i just logged and played some wow.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Hah, bet most people aint getting as bad as me.

My isp are routing the first hops through a company called mistral.net and had a ping of 4032 on average from 19:15GMT and so could play (was as high as 8097 before going into full error at times)

Cant blame GoA really for that... there have been the odd spike on the GoA network going as high as 140 but that was it, and i been running traceroutes for 4hrs+ a night for last 3 nights so that i can bug my isp provider, the people they sub contract to and the buggers of router it is... lets see if it fixed tonight as that when the trouble starts. It fine during the day, hit the evening (19:00 or so) and it goes mad :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Borgio Finstermoor said:
They were still at school, can hear the mass complaints INC!!

(Yes im still at WORK)

LOL

Good to see GOA on it right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom