Trip to Japan: results

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Returned yesterday from my 10 days of Japan :D
It's frikking amazing. The climate is awesome, for me atleast; the sights are great, lot's of stuff to see; the people are friendly; the ladies are really really nice; the Shinkansen is fucking fast; Tokyo is overcrowded; traffic is ugly; I can continue forever ;)

Took 650 photos, you can see them all here: http://teren.infonet.ee/index.php?g_g=Japan&module=gallery

And, I reccomend everyone to go there if you get the chance :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
shinkansen? that's an old indie label innit

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
mank said:
shinkansen? that's an old indie label innit

Just FYI ;)

c0ce973bbd0f48dad1c5fde6189e4dff-64_500x375.jpg

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Cities wise been to Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagoya, Toba, Ise, Kamakura, Hakone, Nikko. And landmarks.... to many to list here ;)

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Those trains are hot. Almost an exact repleca of Northen Rail trains around here.. :(

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Teren said:
Took 650 photos
Ah, doing it properly and embracing the (apparent) culture of taking photos of everything possible then.

Seriously, multiple pictures of the sandwich you ate before leaving qualifies as overkill.

Flicking through random pages theres some decent pics in there :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nice one Teren! when I have some time I'll have a look through your pics matey. better not let Xtro hear of this or he'll come round your place and shag your hello kitty collection ;)

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
Ah, doing it properly and embracing the (apparent) culture of taking photos of everything possible then.

Seriously, multiple pictures of the sandwich you ate before leaving qualifies as overkill.

Flicking through random pages theres some decent pics in there :)

Hehe, but seriously, I hate when you take a pic of something perfectly lit and the damn flash flicks. And I usually forget to turn it off, so I then turn it off and retake the pic ;)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Thats one of the places I would love to visit for many reasons, just browsing ur pics, very nice.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I used to live near Tokyo a while back when I was married to a Japanese woman (not anymore). I used to go to Hakone quite a lot, it's a nice train ride with a castle on the way there, and take the mad nearly vertical train thing up to the top of the volcano. Well actually it doesn't go all the way to the top, you have to go on a cable car after that or get a taxi.

The bullet trains seem to have been updated a bit since I was there, I never actually went on one myself though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom