Bisignano the Valewalker

Pompejus

Fledgling Freddie
Bisignano 1 of the first Valewalkers in our realm, a proud member of the the guilds Fantasy and New Dawn past away on the 30. december at the age of 20 after a long fight against cancer.

Bisignano who some of us knew in real life was a very nice young man, and hes behavior in the game and in rl was some we all could be proud of.

Pompejus

Member of Celtic Leaf Army

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
i feel sad
R.I.P.
today i actually leanred my irl friend Isgaroth (he was playing albion/pryd) died in the begginging of November from same cause

tierk

Part of the furniture
RiP and my condolences to the familly, always hard to accept something like this especially when he was so young.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
tragic when young people die :/

Rest in peace.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Never knew the guy, but I feel for his family and friends - so young aswell :(. RIP.

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
Pompejus i'm sad to hear this friend :mad:

My condolences to family,friends,to you and Dezz
R.I.P friend Bisi :mad:

Horlely GM Celtic Leaf Army

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
So Sad to hear..........
He was a great guy & always cheerfull. A sad loss.

Im sure i speak for all ex New Dawn members our hearts go out to his family & friends.

Vulcan ....
ex New Dawn GM

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
My condolences to the family and friends. It's always sad to loose a relative and friend, it's awefull when it happens at such a young age.

Asq

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
Adieu Biz, ex Fantasy members remember you well. R.I.P dear friend

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
R.I.P Bisignano

Very sad to hear this. Wishing friends and family that they can find all the strenght they need to overcome this loss. And hoping that Bisignano found some rest somewhere.......

Cryin Shame.
GM of Celtic Leaf Army

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
R.i.p.

My condolences to friends and family. I did have the pleasure to play quite a bit with Bisi, and have also been guilded with him. I must say I took this news rather hard for someone I have never met in person. But thats how good a guy he was. I know he will be missed. I sure will miss him. I hope you and Dezz are holding up. Very very sad. :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Very sad to hear , especially as its an old guildee , condolances from Snowslash :(

D

Dezz

Bisignano, Who was a very good friend in real life, I will miss you and will allways remember you for the helpfull and nice person you where to me.
I will miss the fun we had in real life, and in the game.

Its a loss to me, and it will be very hard for me to get over it.

Some day maybe we will meet again.

Dezz

David Dalsgaard

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
damn, that shocks me. been ages since ive last seen or spoken to him but i have nothing but good memories from him.

my deepest condoleances to his friends and family and everyone that ever met him. life can hurt so much sometimes, i really wish you all the strength to overcome your loss..

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Condolonces to you and the Family my sympathy for you all on this loss.

Soulja

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
I never met this guy but it truly breakes my heart when people die young =(

Rest in peece

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
i was lucky enough to be able to call bisi a friend (in game) and he came across as the best of people. he was one of life's good guys, a true gent. as a guildy bisigano may a salute you. to his family and friends and anyone who was lucky enough to know him my deepest condolances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom