Glastonbury - are we missing much?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
just try it out...way easier to get suited for rvr and have fun :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
really enjoying myself on there, whether i stay after getting an rvr toon 50 is another thing, excal/pryd are to fucked atm with all the adding retards, hopefully they will have gone to play wow or something by the time i get back :)

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
really enjoying myself on there, whether i stay after getting an rvr toon 50 is another thing, excal/pryd are to fucked atm with all the adding retards, hopefully they will have gone to play wow or something by the time i get back :)

Ravz - Necro - Glastonbury Excalibur Allstars

No way are you enjoying it there! :p

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
.......... excal/pryd are to fucked atm with all the adding retards, hopefully they will have gone to play wow or something by the time i get back :)

Nope....we are still here!! :m00:

/mum

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Completely agree with topicstarter. I looked at the Glastonbury side of this forum a couple of times now and all the "hmm am I missing a lot of fun-doubts" instantly flow away when I see the flame/leetlevel.

All the cool kids went there and apparantly they're not to worried about building a friendly atmosphere on their new server.

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
It's fun to try out a new realm.Never tried alb except for a few days in the beta. Feels like a new game again :)

Mids just got most lvl 50:s now, easiest to lvl there. It's not like it's hard to get pbae:ers for them. But I guess the playing field will even out, just give it some time.

Quite friendly atmosphere on alb at least. Dunno what it's like on the other realms though.

old.SevenSins

Loyal Freddie
Not sure why'd you want to draw conclusions on what Glastonbury is like from the RvR forum or any FH forum when people are still mostly PvEing for 50, and there's more (friendly) frenchies about than english folk.

Other than that, yes your missing out because of sheer playercount/groups in PvE and generally fun in leveling. (Ok Task Dungeons get boring, but atleast it's not all that hard to actually gain levels.)

RvR should be more "fun" aswell without TOA abilities / ML's :)

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
isnt it just the same as deleting your hib/mid/alb toons on excal/pry and rerolling on in a diferent realm? new ppl new classes new toys new zones etc

That is why ppl think its more fun imo.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Got to level 15 then i got so bored my head almost exploded and I asked my self why the hell I am rerolling again..

Then I went back to Prydwen and had a big party with cinnamon bums and stuffs!!1!1! :m00:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Falukropp said:
It's fun to try out a new realm.Never tried alb except for a few days in the beta. Feels like a new game again :)

Quite friendly atmosphere on alb at least. Dunno what it's like on the other realms though.

Totally agree with this.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
what is fun is logging on and seeing 15+ people saying hi, having chats with new people around the forge/SC table, seeing exp groups out and about, just like daoc used to be, ofc it wont stay like that for very long but its nice atm

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Rellik said:
had a big party with cinnamon bums and stuffs!!1!1! :m00:

Keep your private life out of this thread :eek7:

Has been fun tbh, trying out the "other" realm, seeing old faces which the opening of classic has brought back, thumbs up atm :p

But Mega stole my Nick :<

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:

SH 60 man sz has been sat on alb bridge 2 weeks now waiting for you.....ofc of Glast noone will ever add in rvr:p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
old.SevenSins said:
Not sure why'd you want to draw conclusions on what Glastonbury is like from the RvR forum or any FH forum when people are still mostly PvEing for 50, and there's more (friendly) frenchies about than english folk.

Other than that, yes your missing out because of sheer playercount/groups in PvE and generally fun in leveling. (Ok Task Dungeons get boring, but atleast it's not all that hard to actually gain levels.)

RvR should be more "fun" aswell without TOA abilities / ML's :)

Firstly, SevenSins:

I didn't post this in the RvR forum and the thread I linked wasn't either.

I don't speak French and so asking here seemed logical.

I was pointing towards the argument that this may be fotm until DR/1.81 appears. As I said it was only an opinion.

Pirkel's point is well made - just because it's all new won't stop veterans of the game being elitist and acting in that manner on Glast. And frankly temps made of Darkspire stuff seems just as low on fun levels as ToA.

Keep discussing folks, it's all fun :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Castus said:
SH 60 man sz has been sat on alb bridge 2 weeks now waiting for you.....ofc of Glast noone will ever add in rvr:p
although its fun to make your rog crew look silly i prefer mucking about on glastonbury :)

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
i dont think that glastonbury is fun for the reasons u mentioned.
its really a challengin server . as long as the best guilds of all
servers went to the si servers. . pve peeps will ofc prefer the normal servers.
server has lotsa good players. as well as good manners peeps .
atm the server is on the contest on who is gonna get their first templates
so they can have a decent pvp . and get fast RRs ... so they can win this
"wtf pwn first high rr grp " .
its really nice .. with a fixed grp , playin 6 hours/day u can get 50 in 10 days .
and get all the items u need in another 10 days. then u start pvp .
thats why there is a bit flame .. mids prefered to hit 50 and go rvr and take
relics.. while hibs went right away inside in darkspire .. albions are a bit
of a minority in this server ....soo well atm hibs are gettin back the relics.
with a lame way though ( abusin christmass ) .
same thing though .. cause mids took it with no claimed keeps etc. .
albions are the losers of this war :p

relic status
hibs owns their , mids own their ,
albs have none ( str is on hibs , power is on mids )

my opinion of the server ?
there is no reason to reroll on that server .
except if u like to see some french vs english 8vs8 fights..
as well as leet fights , among good guilds .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom