Ninja's or Pirates?

Who would win in a war between Ninja's or Pirates.

• Ninja

Votes: 91 56.5%
  • Pirate

Votes: 70 43.5%

• Total voters

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
NOOO ninja-pirtates because it would be the end of the world as we know it.

Gifv reasons why you voted for what etc..

I vote ninja's because there fucking ninja's !

Leroli

Fledgling Freddie
Have to go with ninjas tbh cus they have the shurikeens and the whole NINJA!! thing going on and they are sneaky ^_^

and ofc they can also train as ninjawizards but we dun wana go there >_>

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Pirates!

No competition. Now if you'd done a Ninja V Samurai poll that'd be interesting :)

Shiver me fecking ninja timbers!

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Ninja's because they'll sneak up to you and then keeeell ya!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Pirates are hardcore, just look at my idol Guybrush Threepwood from the Monkey Island series. Damn shame that Lucasarts turned him into a bit of a ladyboy for the newer Monkey Island games and of course we can't forget the legendary Captain LeChuck from the same games :)

Pirates rape, pillage, fight and get drunk. Sounds like a perfect life to me. Ninja's are just a bunch of pussies running around in their PJ's :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
very close decision, but had to go for pirates...... arrrrrrrrrrr!

Yoda > all ninjas/pirates though

A

Aoln

Ninjas because they can flip out and FUCK YOU UP at any time they want, nothing can stop them.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Ninjas might win a war.. but whos cooler? definately pirates :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
u know it has to be ninja, pirates are no match to a ninjas ability to fight tbh.. pirate be like to drunk and fall all over the place, ninja be like this is to easy :twak:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
drinking > fighting. Vote for the pissheads, you know it makes sense!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
but pirates have cannons and can like.. shoot the ninjas. or something.
Ninjas can camouflage themselves around their surroundings, and pirates mostly have a poor aim anyways.

Serosh

Fledgling Freddie
Pirates, they can raid your town, pillage your house, rape your hamster and kill your imaginary friends.

Ninjas can only do fancy moves and give you an intense look

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
cho deffiently monkey island 2, imo was the best and yer gotta be pirates.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
well, if the pirates were like the pirates in "Pirates of the Carribean" (SP?)

and ninjas could stealth, the pirates would still still win couse they were undead:m00:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
ninja's are so the 80's, pirates for sure.!

-waay cooler songs and no grooming required.! oh and they have parrots, and wooden legs,

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
tough choice imo, both are winners but ninjas can win wars and pirates can celebrate the win of wars, and besides the pillaging, raping, looting swag and singing they also talk alot smarter... voted for ninjas but truely my heart lies with the pirates, yarr bligerats, me swag be hidden, savi?

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Ninjas, because when I was 12 - 14 I was one and used to dress in black and go around climbing over houses and stuff, then disappear into the night. :fluffle:

p.s. I was good

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Like i said, if there were Ninja-Pirates it would be the end of the world ! you would not be able to survive there wrath !

We would not exist if there was Ninja-Pirates back in the days because they would have killed all our ancesters !

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on the location. Inland, Ninjas have the ege because a) the performance of the pirate ship is massively impaired and b) the scurvy bilge rats need to find their land legs, then feck off to the nearest pub to get smashed, leaving them open to the stealthy Ninja.

At sea of course, the pirates win hands down. Ninjas are not noted for their seafaring skills and I'd like to meet the Ninja who can survive a broadside of grapeshot whilst having his nads chewed off by a shark.

Ahhh you ask, what about on boggy land, such as a salt water marsh? Well, that WOULD be interesting....

I'm in one of those moods.....

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Mybuddies said:
Depends on the location. Inland, Ninjas have the ege because a) the performance of the pirate ship is massively impaired
pmsl!
Ame said:
Ninjas can camouflage themselves around their surroundings, and pirates mostly have a poor aim anyways.
fact or bullshit? (that should be a gameshow tbh.)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
Ame said:
fact or bullshit? (that should be a gameshow tbh.)
a fact offcourse :eek: Ninja's wair black clothes and stuff like that, so they'll be camouflaged when it's night time.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pirates, 'cuz they have a leet hat, eyepatch and parrot!.

Ninja's just round around in nighties :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom