ML9 raid! - Sunday 30th May, 3 GMT

Link

Fledgling Freddie
I'm planning on doing a ml9 full raid on sunday 30th May, there are no pre-requirements apart from being ml8 , which you can do on thursday on eggy's raid.

Things to remember:
1. You must pay attention!
2. If for some reason i don't get the drop, plz hand it in to me, or whoever else is collecting the drops at that time (if i'm full up).
3. Don't go afk, unless you really have to.

Lotto'ing arrangements:
We will use the ordinary /random 100 rule. Priority will be the classes that are there, but you can lotto for a lvl 50 alt, if you prefer, IF you pm me b4 we leave haven.
We will lotto things in this order:
Remains
ML respec star of destiny's
Keys
LW components
Decent drops
Scrolls
Salvage crap/crap drops

We will meet at Aerus haven, 2:30 GMT or earlier for starting groups, for a 3 GMT leave. I see that Eggy is doing a ml8 raid on Thursday, so as this is on Sunday, you should have enough time to ding up to ml8 after that raid ;)

If ive missed anything else out, plz dont hesitate to say so, by posting here, or pm in game.

- Link

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
<Synergy> will not be attending unfortunately, a few of us will have ML xp to gain after my upcoming ML8 raid, so we will do this once that's complete.

Gwidoc

Loyal Freddie
If Eggy's raid on thursday is succesfull.. then count me in on sunday

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm gonna turn up....I need one of the drops badly! :)

Link

Fledgling Freddie
The RR sort of interfered with my raid before we could finish it, so i plan to try another raid soonish, expect a new topic on here soon :), hopefully on a date when there isn't a big event :p

- Link

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
I told 'em so but did anyone listen? noooooo

</oldman>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom