Jamie Solo Merc - Great Host

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Not to be an idiot or anything but there are some points in your playstyle that i need to comment on...

Dont put weapons out before you reach the enemy, makes you not use a style on the first swing.
Work on your style backups, you fail Reflection alot because of no backup anytime.
Respec your RA's! If you want to solo get charge2 ip2 purge2 as the first RA's then start working on passives(oh and btw Aug Con is far from as good as toughness but both useless for a solo visible).

Friendly comments from a fellow mercenary :)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
ok vid :> alot of low RRs but some 2vs1 fights..

altho make better use of your artis imo.. almost never battler or som charge :x

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
change your aug con 3 to aug tough 3 :) And get loads more hits!

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid, not the usual 'look at me i'm uber and can wtfpwn everything in sight'.
Nice mix of wins and losses imo :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
A lot of bad backups meant missing styles, but video wasn't bad.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Veno said:
Not to be an idiot or anything but there are some points in your playstyle that i need to comment on...

Dont put weapons out before you reach the enemy, makes you not use a style on the first swing.
Work on your style backups, you fail Reflection alot because of no backup anytime.
Respec your RA's! If you want to solo get charge2 ip2 purge2 as the first RA's then start working on passives(oh and btw Aug Con is far from as good as toughness but both useless for a solo visible).

Friendly comments from a fellow mercenary :)

i do use backups, but due to the lag at the times recording, i couldnt back them up due to the FPS. Sometimes if you run with your weapons out you can just do a normal swing, which i dnt like to risk :) respecin ra's for sure :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Urgluf said:
ok vid :> alot of low RRs but some 2vs1 fights..

altho make better use of your artis imo.. almost never battler or som charge :x

I aint got som!! xDD

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Is it my codecs that are fked up or did you seem to have really shitty fps when you frapsed it? If you suffer from bad fps try to use half-size and record in 800x600

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well i appreciate anyone who goes to the time to make a vid.

I enjoyed watching thanks.

---

constructive critism. It was boring. Merc hitting things. Mercs are like prolly one of the best if not the best mellee class. So if you gonna do a vid you need some real nice footage. This was just like a merc (could have been anyone) doing its thing, basically out meleeing things.

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
reflex attack 3 ftw as solo light tank :/

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
rure said:
Is it my codecs that are fked up or did you seem to have really shitty fps when you frapsed it? If you suffer from bad fps try to use half-size and record in 800x600

Thats actualy never been suggested if you mean the size of the ingame dimensions, will give it a try thanks alot.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
DL now, didnt have time to do it before. hope its good as i hear

^Onk

Fledgling Freddie
Ye nice made me laugh, think someone mentioned before that because you can handpick scenes for the video they expect something a little special even if it displays you losing it can be entertaining. I get the impression that some parts were thrown in the pad it out abit, but still a nice vid showing off the mercs frontload damage ;>

More please

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
great movie, i liked it.

but one thing.....if you have read a bit of lore then youd know that half-ogres are half AVALONIAN and OGRE.

indicating to the beginning of the movie :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
great movie, i liked it.

but one thing.....if you have read a bit of lore then youd know that half-ogres are half AVALONIAN and OGRE.

indicating to the beginning of the movie :D
I know that :s

but hes a special ogre dude :<

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom