Thx for not pharming me 8v1

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Thx to: Farda, Nelax, Megarevs, Stonee, Natalia, etc... (dunno the other's name, soz, and hope the names are right -) ) for not killing me while trying to solo (we met 4-5 times?), thats rly rare, respect :cheers:

and bad hibs for killing me all the time ;< :touch:

I won't add on mids on hibs vs mids or albs vs mids 8v8 fight (only on the ones taht always zerg meh), cos there are other mid fgs that not rolling me -). Spank me if I add ^^.

this made my day, even tho Szakal added on 3v1 and leftaxe added on 2v1, and Sinl for only attacking me after a hard fight with Ciuci .

sry for spamming with a thread like this, but I had to write thesse stuff down ^^.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
looks like Ixnay, Drudkh, Fexdigi, Darkmack, Kevaroo likes killin soloers :mad:

yeye, random qq, and first \o/

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Fired one arrow and decided not to attack you, but you came charging at me underwater :p so thought you might have ip up or something since you came for me ;) you didnt, and i got what i deserved from two middies afterwards ;)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Marchus said:

Bastards :((

Stalky is the my long lost love /kiss spam only!

pip

Banned
Marchus said:

Why not it is realm v realm not tea and biscuits at bettys house:p

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Why not it is realm v realm not tea and biscuits at bettys house:p

it's a game, and it's nice if both side try to make it even more fun.
Would be funny if there would be mostly 8v8, 1v1, 2v2, etc... ^^

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:

That would be so boring...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
.. OMG WTF HAS HAPPENED TO THE GAME

/logs in to see if fgs will leave me alone

... they don't.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
That would be so boring...

yeah, true, but give some more like that. It's not boring to kill a soloer btw? Not hard to baseline stun then baseline dd ... With baseline heal and stuff like that in the back :E. And side stun, 3 tank on my neck... etc, so good fights m8s, I always thinking who gonna win, the hib fg or me -).

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Then don't go solo if you don't like being killed. I've been told that works quite well. :eek6:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Then don't go solo if you don't like being killed. I've been told that works quite well. :eek6:
Don't tell us how to play the game.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
Thx to: Farda, Nelax, Megarevs, Stonee, Natalia, etc... (dunno the other's name, soz, and hope the names are right -) ) for not killing me while trying to solo (we met 4-5 times?), thats rly rare, respect :cheers:

cool, maybe you can show others the same respect when they try to solo aswell then.. /drunken state

you complain about getting ganked when solo
you thank people for not ganking you while solo

yet, yourself, when your grouped, dont mind ganking every solo player you see.. such self contradiction tbh

pip

Banned
Marchus said:
comon mate no offence but its like me asking on my warlock to let me 1v1 your just as much op:p

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
cool, maybe you can show others the same respect when they try to solo aswell then.. /drunken state

you complain about getting ganked when solo
you thank people for not ganking you while solo

yet, yourself, when your grouped, dont mind ganking every solo player you see.. such self contradiction tbh

There is no... AoD group for +3/4 year.
And when I say on ts oron group chat that: "don't kill him", then they mostly don't mind, they say that thats = rp, etc... tho it's easier in small group to say not to keel ze soloer.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
comon mate no offence but its like me asking on my warlock to let me 1v1 your just as much op:p

we can have always 1v1, tho I met with u sometimes in 1v1 ^^. slam -> purge -> u start to run ... -> more levi -> dead ;<.

pip

Banned
Marchus said:
we can have always 1v1, tho I met with u sometimes in 1v1 ^^. slam -> purge -> u start to run ... -> more levi -> dead ;<.
We had few 1v1 you getting most rpees from it lol I rember making film 1v1 you come jump me i killed ya done back somersault irl with excitment looked at play seen 8 hibs in back ground had to delete it couldn't show that p didn't seem right:fluffle:

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Marchus said:
Was Me, Nataliah, Farda, Nelax, Naglwar, Sosnotty, Slirre and Stonee
Marchus said:

I won't add on mids on hibs vs mids or albs vs mids 8v8 fight (only on the ones taht always zerg meh), cos there are other mid fgs that not rolling me -). Spank me if I add ^^.

this made my day, even tho Szakal added on 3v1 and leftaxe added on 2v1, and Sinl for only attacking me after a hard fight with Ciuci .

sry for spamming with a thread like this, but I had to write thesse stuff down ^^.
Was nice with the /hug spamming, but this policy can backfire as we met a wiz and left ham. Not even 2 secs after he added on a fg fight and killed me. That's what happens though :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:

you're welcome. we're trying not to kill solo:ers (won't attack duo's or trio's either if i'm leading, don't know what megas limit is:)). sorry if we zerged someone by mistake (doesn't not include the RR5 avalonian firewiz who added on us after we let him go)

pjuppe said:
you're welcome. we're trying not to kill solo:ers (won't attack duo's or trio's either if i'm leading, don't know what megas limit is:)). sorry if we zerged someone by mistake (doesn't not include the RR5 avalonian firewiz who added on us after we let him go)

lies! :mad:

well... sometimes lies ;)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
pjuppe said:
Depending on ppl etc, most duos/trios dont pose a real thread and will try to run away, so you have time to judge them. Mostly they jump you coz they think they'll get zerged anyway, and in that case there's nothing to do but dispose of them.
An other thing, if you /laugh at me when solo/duo you will die aswell.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Certain FG's have been leaving me alone on my random solo runs too, it makes a nice change.

It works out in peoples favour anyway, don't zerg them and (hopefully) they won't add on your fights. Zerg them, and they most certainly will.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Marchus said:

was a nice fight there m8r still dont understand how u got last hit (levi) while i was facing u :(

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
There is no... AoD group for +3/4 year.
And when I say on ts oron group chat that: "don't kill him", then they mostly don't mind, they say that thats = rp, etc... tho it's easier in small group to say not to keel ze soloer.

Didnt say AoD group.

Said you in general, that you dont mind ganking soloers, adding on soloers, zerging soloers when ever your out.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Certain FG's have been leaving me alone on my random solo runs too, it makes a nice change.

It works out in peoples favour anyway, don't zerg them and (hopefully) they won't add on your fights. Zerg them, and they most certainly will.

Well i don't add on anyone FG fights, but lately when i see hib GG out i stay back abit from the fight and even sit down so they can see im not adding and just watching the fight, when it's over it's either they all rush over to kill me or buff shear me and leave me for some other hib/alb to kill me.

Come on guys, you know i don't add on your fights, ( not going to name names) but still afterwards you have to be a bunch of rp whores.:mad:

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Marchus said:

Well er...

1. Our shammy needed 1 rp to ding a realm rank and you were just standing there with a huge red RPS sign above your head.

2. Friday night is a fish and chips night (tis the law) and I hadn't eaten yet...
3. I was told that you were the source for the virtual clap thats been spread about the server, so wanted to take revenge...

I dunno, you pick one :fluffle:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Well i don't add on anyone FG fights, but lately when i see hib GG out i stay back abit from the fight and even sit down so they can see im not adding and just watching the fight, when it's over it's either they all rush over to kill me or buff shear me and leave me for some other hib/alb to kill me.

Come on guys, you know i don't add on your fights, ( not going to name names) but still afterwards you have to be a bunch of rp whores.:mad:

I am guilty of this and i don't really care much tbh :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom