ML2 Raid : Sunday 9th Oct 15:00 uk time

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
As I had to miss this weeks ML2 - and some other people are asking for a re-run, we'll hit the dungeon this sunday. Feel free to come if you just need some MLXP.

Meet : Stygia
Time : Sunday 9th October 15:00 uk time
BG on : Karlyn (my L48 hero)

We move out no later than 15.10, if you are late youll have to catch up.

Steps
We will do all steps apart from the solo encounter (2.8)

Loot
All Loot is FFA you can roll for anything

LD's
I will not wait for LD's the dungeon is relativly agro free and the steps are close together, we will be granting credit for steps missed but please check your game settings BEFORE comming on the raid.

[Highlight]Can you help?[/highlight]
Im looking for a ML9 convoker enchanter to help with 2.10 there are other ways to do this, but It would be much easier if someone has one on standby, drop me a PM through the forums, in game, or simply reply here. I'll have a FoP in the room ready.

Also, if anyone has Kaletor's Staff, Buliss's Sheild, Dimitri's sword, Thao's Staff please bring these as it will save farming time on 2.3

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Ill try and join in with me alt Druid too. If you get desperate for fop, ill bring both druids.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
[Highlight]Can you help?[/highlight]
Im looking for a ML9 convoker enchanter to help with 2.10 there are other ways to do this, but It would be much easier if someone has one on standby, drop me a PM through the forums, in game, or simply reply here. I'll have a FoP in the room ready.

You can do it with a ML0 chanter and 1 fop druid healing.. Main mob NEVER aggro the healer, but if the druid is too close the small popping mobs will aggro.. its easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom