Skydive piktars

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hi all

As some of you may know, I did a skydive to raise some cash for the people in new orleans a little while ago, well, I got the DVD of the jump today, I told Ez I'd put the picies up and I thought some others might be interested to see as well :)

here is the original thread incase you missed it: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=171763

Here are a few of the photo's that I got, unfortunately there wasnt any stills of freefall, but I've taken a few pictures from the DVD (low quality but ah well), there are a few others there though.

Walking to the plane (TENSE!!)
(I'm the one in the blue overalls in the middle, my dads the one with the shades on (in blue overalls) and my uncle is the one in the blue overalls in the right of the photo.)
784.jpg

Me and the tandem instructor jumping out of the plane.
That was when I started to think that maybe jumping out of a plane wasnt such a good idea after all!
974.jpg

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Free fall1
same picture as above but from the camera mans view, kinda low quality as I said because its taken from the dvd.
292.jpg

Free fall2
I was too busy falling to think to wave too much! all I could think was 'LEGS BACK HEAD UP!!!!' - also at that point I'd discovered that I couldnt breath, so it was kinda 'sensory overload' for the first few seconds. my mind calmed down after a few seconds and I just accepted that I was falling and wasnt too bad after that.
c67.jpg

(and god I look dafft in that hat! :()

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ripcord pull
wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, from extreme sound and the amazing feeling of floating to almost total silence.
6f5.jpg

Shaking my dads hand after landing, god that has to be the best moment ever :)
95f.jpg

Dukat

Resident Freddy
All three of us and the intstructors
Do I look drunk in that piccie? probably not as drunk as I felt!! :D
3a2.jpg

(Sorry for several posts at once, but the picture limit kinda got in the way)

Marc

FH is my second home
have a rep point for having the balls to jump out of an aircraft

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Excellant pics bud thanks for posting, looks like great fun.
i think you forgot to add sound though...........

Well done on going through with it :worthy:

/jelous

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
yeah respect for jumping! :)

wish i had the balls for doing something like that!

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
GJ mate, deserve a medal. :worthy:

Would love to do that and a nice idea for the money to go to New Orleans. Will make a difference. :clap:

Himse

FH is my second home
Marc said:
have a rep point for having the balls to jump out of an aircraft

bloody nice idea.

well done you lot! seemed like a great experience, + you had the bollocks to jump out of a plane :p

gratz m8s :) and nice pictars!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
iirc he did it for charity - new orleans? so respect for doing it, and respect for doing it for charity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom