*Eggy's ML Fancy Dress Party - Sun 2nd Oct*

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Avast me hearties, tis time to set sail upon another ML adventure.

As I'm sure you all know, last week was host to "Talk Like a Pirate Day" (www.talklikeapirate.com). This widely known and celebrated tradition wasn't properly recognised by a large proportion of Europe's population. This simply cannot do.

But alas! There is still time to celebrate. In the true nature of all things fun and joyous, the first stage of my next ML rush shall be attributed to all things piratey (and cowboyey, astronauty, pokemony....etc!). That's right....[highlight]ML Fancy Dress![/highlight]

You are all warmly invited to a celebration of epic proportion (ho ho what a pun). Young (level 40) or old (RR11), rich (200p) or poor (1c) you are all more than welcome to join in the party!

Date: Sunday, 2nd October 2005
Time: 10am UK time
Dress-code: Fancy dress!! The more wacky the better!
Party games: ML1, ML2, ML3, ML4, ML6

There will be many-a-hilarious moment, and prizes for best-dressed/most original.

I will have just woken up from a day and night on the piss with the boys and girls from The Iron Wind in London's West End - I may need sobering up! Don't worry about wearing kit with no armour factor...after all, we're Albs - let's [highlight]zerg the fuckers[/highlight]! :drink:

So pop down to Cotswolds, buy a hat, get kitted out in the most ridiculous costume possible, and come join the fun! Oh, and don't forget your pirate memory games, ages 3-8...but not too piratey!! :fluffle:

I shall most likely be on (therefore /bg on) Captain Lanky to start with, moving to Okey the cowboy after ML3.

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try and be there, btw is GoV considered fancy dress Rod ?

<wonder if I can come as 'spot the alb' :eek2: >

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i'll be there on my new char ;) - ffssss where's me pl.....

i guess there will be lots of chavs there in pink :)

xtb4

Fledgling Freddie
mmmm..... how will your head be the morning after the night before....? Could be a bit messy on Sat u know! ;) :drink: :drink: :drink:

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
we're Albs - let's [highlight]zerg the fuckers[/highlight]! :drink:

YEAH! ROCK THEIR WORLDS! ROCK THEIR WORLDS!

Rokk the merc is in as the mighty caveman (if i can find a good costume)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there if i can get me paladin pl-d to 40 by then lol <Your welcome to offer anyone, willing to pay in drops or cash lol>. If not ill bring the tic. Btw do we get to fight the mobs in fancy dress too ^^

:m00:

caling

Loyal Freddie
count me press ganged.

Roger the cabin boy reporting for duty. ( or one of my other toons ).

mmm 10 am now thats early.

Cheers

Caling

Asran

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks

Thanks for doing this Eggy, This sort of raid really helps us who can't commit 12+ hours a day every day to get our ML's!
Ive not been on one of your raids yet but from reputation i know its gonna be good!
Hopefully im gonna be able to bring 3 chars with me ( all played by me unfortunately )!
If i can get the time il bring 2 lvl50 Clerics and a gimped Infil on stick :)

PS :- Managed to get McDonalds number he is having thoughts of coming back!!!! Have a word Eggy and get the Northern Biatch back where he belongs :D

El Draque :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
I will have just woken up from a day and night on the piss with the boys and girls from The Iron Wind in London's West End - I may need sobering up! Don't worry about wearing kit with no armour factor...after all, we're Albs - let's [highlight]zerg the fuckers[/highlight]! :drink:

HAHA same night as my Stag night! :drink:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
xtb4 said:
mmmm..... how will your head be the morning after the night before....? Could be a bit messy on Sat u know! ;) :drink: :drink: :drink:

I plan on getting totally and utterly shitfaced with you lot on Sat, so I imagine Sunday will be full of pain. However, I have pre-purchased 6 litres of lucozade and some Nurofen, placed then by my computer ready for the morning.

It will hurt but it will be worth it!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'll fill in.

Let me know, I'll msn you my phone number. In fact why am I talking to you on here, you're on msn.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
count me in naked theurg, or perhaps a glow in the dark infiltraitor?

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Nerf working on weekends :( ... I always enjoy your raids too :) I hope plenty of fun is had by all :)
:fluffle:

Miva

Fledgling Freddie
:eek: loooks on self's ml hmmm looks on eggy's raid hmmm....
Naihlah is fancy :s
Could dye it pink for the occasition o_O

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, hey

Hi Eggy i will try to come to.

I already informed my guild about your raid.
Nice to have this raid.

Greetings Lithaladin

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
So pissed off :(

Had the dyes and clothes all ready. Two chars placed at volc to get through it. Instead I'll now be flying to Mumbai! Fecking customers, who needs em anyway :twak: .

Hope you all have fun, someone please post some pic's after so I see what a blast it was.

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there........with Jaymee......might be a little late tho due to kids needing to be fed etc (how inconvienient ;) )

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom