+cast range items

ibes_aka_nyd

Fledgling Freddie
ne1 knows where i can find a list of items (mainly rings/necky) with +range on spell.

thx in advance :cheers:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
you would have to trawl through all the stuff to find items with +cast range :p

since the "ToA stat bonus" bit only show the +speed :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Is the cap on spell range 10%?

Patch notes say 10% but i've read a couple of posts that hint at 25% without actually saying it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
civy said:
Is the cap on spell range 10%?

Patch notes say 10% but i've read a couple of posts that hint at 25% without actually saying it.

Think it started out at 25% and was reduced to 10% in a patch, I am not certain of that though because I don't play anymore ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Think it started out at 25% and was reduced to 10% in a patch, I am not certain of that though because I don't play anymore ;)

thats pretty much 100% correct afaik.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it was nerfed with the other bonuses. Unfortunately there are 3 items that work vs. players: Nailah's Robes, Guard of Valor and Bracer of Zo'arkat. Might be some Celestius drops that have +range on player races.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Sarnat said:
Yes it was nerfed with the other bonuses. Unfortunately there are 3 items that work vs. players: Nailah's Robes, Guard of Valor and Bracer of Zo'arkat. Might be some Celestius drops that have +range on player races.

Jacina's Sash also got +5% range

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Also some +range on Phoebus Harp and I think on Stone of Atlantis?

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
I thought only + cast speed reduced to 10% and the other bonuses like spell range, buff, healing, af, etc were 25%?

Or did someone inform me wrong?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Aadia said:
I thought only + cast speed reduced to 10% and the other bonuses like spell range, buff, healing, af, etc were 25%?

Or did someone inform me wrong?

all things that effect damage was reduced to 10%, so cast speed, attack speed, archery speed, range, extra damage etc etc :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom