Xalin: Subs

Gamah

Banned
Xalin just a quick queston, whats the deal on the free days will we need to re-open closed accounts for free days or will closed accounts be opened again? My subs ran out a few days ago.

Gamah

Banned
Brite said:
no rush to give free daysto the likes of gamah :clap:

Oh you mean a customer with more paying accounts than you :<?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Last time accounts being active while the incident occured was reopened automatically for the amount of freedays given.

Noli

Fledgling Freddie
Same,my acc closed at the time prydwen was down.

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
have they given out the free days yet? i can't see any on my account history..my account was activated a few hours before prydwen came down, so think im eligible for the free days right? :)

Noli

Fledgling Freddie
Yes,and i think we will get free days even tho our accounts are closed,they just havent given them out yet.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
My account closed a few days ago too :( I'd like to know

Tilda

This is by no means an official word, but as I understand it, any account that was open when prydwen went down(I think) will be reopened for the free days, afterwhich it will close unless you resubscribe.

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
This is by no means an official word, but as I understand it, any account that was open when prydwen went down(I think) will be reopened for the free days, afterwhich it will close unless you resubscribe.

yep thatsa what GoA said, big question is WHEN ? want to check my hib toons but dont want pay to just look.... :)

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

I played the day they closed, I played today when they opened server - but now it's after midnight and now my account is closed....No sign of free days

It all adds up...
But it's starting to get a big pile now...

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Krakatau said:
I played the day they closed, I played today when they opened server - but now it's after midnight and now my account is closed....No sign of free days

It all adds up...
But it's starting to get a big pile now...

According to friday news I should have the free days:
"Furthermore, in order to compensate the disturbance inflicted to the players who were deprived of their server during this period, GOA will offer a free subscription corresponding to the actual duration of server shutdown to every player owning an active account on the English servers at the date of Prydwen's shutdown"

Any one else having this problem ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
they might not have applied them to the accounts yet - probably better if you get your free days when there's not am assive queue to get your items fixed anyway :)

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
they might not have applied them to the accounts yet - probably better if you get your free days when there's not am assive queue to get your items fixed anyway :)

It's just next step in GOA's evil masterplan...
Closing down my account with unaffected chars..nice..
So, now I paid subscription again, even if I should have free days..bah

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
it'd be nice to know when these free days to compensate us are gonna materialize.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Got told in response of a RightNow submission:

"We aren't applying free days until after we have cleared the backlog as it didn't seem fair for people to get free days just to sit and wait while we try to get items sorted"

OK, I can understand that point of view , and it's a valid one...

But it also means it's considered fair to have us pay full subs and to have crippled/stripped/messed up chars until they are restored ??

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Krakatau said:
It's just next step in GOA's evil masterplan...
Closing down my account with unaffected chars..nice..
So, now I paid subscription again, even if I should have free days..bah

the free days will be added to the end of your subscription then.. no?

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
the free days will be added to the end of your subscription then.. no?

Ofc, but now you have to pay to get the benefits of crippled/stripped chars :p
Rather have them for free now tbh , and pay when everything is ok again ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
all the same in the end :) not sure if the free days will be extended to include a couple of days to cover the character processing or not.

lairiodd

Loyal Freddie
I would assume the reason is that they know that when they apply the free days there will be another "surge" of RN reports :). This ammounts to spreading the strain over a longer period of time.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
lairiodd said:
I would assume the reason is that they know that when they apply the free days there will be another "surge" of RN reports :). This ammounts to spreading the strain over a longer period of time.
But this also means a lot of people losing days from the compensation period :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom