Freddyfield Reserved Slots and Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poag

m00?
OK i need a new thread title idea :(

The new dedicated server went in tonight and is all setup.

The first server will go offline in a couple of days [maybe tonight] to be replaced by these ips as follows.

Freddyshouse - Freddyfield Community Server #1
Address 85.236.100.29:16567
Query 16665

Freddyshouse - Freddyfield Community Server #2
Address 85.236.100.29:16667
Query 16765

Both servers are currently running the same map rotation and rule set.

With 1 server running full the server is using 35% of its toal CPU...with both we reckon it'll hit about 60%.

Might be able to have a couple of small 16 player ones on there aswell for the small map people :)

Big thanks for all the donators over the past few days for making me not go bankrupt paying for this thing...thanks :)

Poag

m00?
right...as some of you keen eyed people have noticed..the server is kicking alot of poeple atm..this is ebcuase it now has reserved slots.

What that i hear? How can we get them?

Well let me tell you.

As the server is moving onto a new machine [which allows us to run TWO 64 man BF2 servers..thats right ..two of the feckers] i thought it was time to get some donating going for it...currently it all comes out of my pocket....ok Jups pocket...beer money its billed as

Soo, what do you have to do?

You go to my site at www.gany.net scroll down and look on the right for where it says 'Make a donation'. Follow the link, tap in how much you would like too donate. Go to the next page...and this is the important bit...input your PlayerID* into a PM [on this forum] or an email too "poag @ gany . net"

Soon as i get home from work i'll check and add you onto the 'list' and then you'll always get onto the server..simple, and when the new server come sup..you'll be able ot join either of the servers**

*PlayerID can be found on sites like www.bf2s.com scroll down to where it gives you the sig and its the number in the middle of the string.

**You reserved status will last for 3 months [the renewal time on the server] [Note i may change this depending on what happens but your first will always be 3 months and after that i donno]

Chnageing it this cycle.
Its now £18 will get you THREE months and F9 will get you a month and a half.
This is so theres a fixed value, people seem too have trouble coming up with a reasonable value :)

If you have any questions...drop me a pm here..or on IRC and i should be able to answer sharpish [if i'm not at work]

Ok main post done onto the new rig

Its been ordered so will arrive soon [i hope] we can run two 64 man servers on it. I plan to run 1 full map rotation [2 rounds per map..no timer] and 1 Short rotation City maps and Dragon Valley, [4 rounds a map no timer]

If you have any comments on that plan..please respond here aswell.

There ends the news of the day.

-Gale

Poag

m00?
Thread tidied up and put the res slots into the second post.

Will update with new info from time too time.

Poag

m00?
[Update]

Server #2 has been put into 32 player mode for a while. This is so we can put up some DoD:S servers and guage popularity of said servers.

Also i think tonight is gonna be a quiet one for BF2 with DoD:S out.

Poag

m00?
With the ever increasing number of regular players its time too use out fo game comms to talk over the two squads.

We have a Ventrillo Server setup on the following IP and port.

ip - 85.236.100.19
port - 52879

The password is "orinoco" It currently supports 64 players only.

Too get the latest version of the client click here

If any other the other clans who frequent the server want too have a channel on this server just give me a shout.

Poag

m00?
New Cycle.

Alot of accounts have been turned off on server now, i'm due too pay for the server at the end of the week. New System for doing payment.

Its £18 for 3 months now and £9 for a month and a half.

As always use the gany.net paypal link and input which of the above you would like.

Then drop me a pm or email clearly stating your PID [its an 8 digit number] and your name you paid from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom