ML 6 Raid Wednesday 7PM GMT

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Confirmed... ML6 raid wednesday 7pm GMT, all are welcome.

Bg opens at 6:30

edit... Sticky please?

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
we will need the solo step and the group step with bashing snake before?
anything else we should know?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its the BG steps, group/solo things should be done. If enough people need them i can open the bg earlier and groups can go off and do them before the main raid.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there :)

To anyone who's never experienced the 'solo' step (6.5), it's chain killing yellow / oj con salamander hatchlings for what seems like an age gatheing 20 Frozen Cold Glands to give to the crazed adventurer. I'd get that out of the way Monday or Tuesday if I were you, but since the glands are tradable you could get some mates to help you kill the hatchlings to lessen the time.

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i done solo step + group now. Will come with my animist.

El3wynn

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there with my mana eld.

Actually me and a druid friend of mine tried to kill the snake in Typhon (step 6.5) but didn't find it, so if someone still needs the step just send me in game and we'll try to organize a group. (/send Elewynn)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there :) Been waiting for this one quite a while (sucks having too little time to play long times :))

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Due to lack of interest i have called this off, sorry to those that posted an interest in it. If one is not done over the next week i will do one next week, more people should need it then :(

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Imo, don't call it off, my guild will show up.. with atleast 1fg

And other people will join up if we ask on alliances and stuff, i'm very sure you can get 50 people without any problems.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Umilard said:
Imo, don't call it off, my guild will show up.. with atleast 1fg

And other people will join up if we ask on alliances and stuff, i'm very sure you can get 50 people without any problems.
I;m with Umi :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ok heres what i will do, i will do the raid on friday now 7pm GMT. This time though i will spam the TOA cg with details and the /as now and again. and hopefully get it done once and for all :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
ack raven can u not do it on sunday for those peeps who actually sample the delights on the world on the fridays and saturdays? ;)

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
raven do it on sunday ! during the day not evening xD out on friday nite and going out sunday at 5:30 ish :<<<

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
hm someone run the raid in the end? :/
I didn't read FH, and was doing the solo step for Zivana when someone said on /as it was cancelled. I cba waiting for Friday so organised it myself (with Delura leading, thx :p ). Had about 5fg people, so so much for lack of interest :p

Alea

Fledgling Freddie
My guild went out to do other stuff when Raven said his raid was cancelled, so we still need it (1fg), will be there on friday..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom