Immortals Open for Recuitment - ( Fresh start )

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys,
Let me introduce myself and my guild , My name is Morphius and I am GM of my guild Immortals. We wanna become a small but elite rvr force, We want to provide for our realm a group based on FoTM rvr we want is

cleric
cleric
cleric
pala
det tank
det tank
minstrel
sorc

I know this aint the "FoTM" everyone other guild is but i was in a random group yesterday using a rr1 mercenary and the rest rr1-rr5 and we would of had maelstrom if another fg aint added. I have put an application to FL alliance and the reply was - Make a Balanced RvR group - Get More people Active - and Get em rr6+ so this is what I hope to do , this will be a great opportunity for any people rejected by any big RvR guilds or people wanting a change. We also have plans for a Caster FoTM RvR group but want this sorted first.All classes are accepted to join guild so dont matter what you are and also any rr is accepted as our plan is to get up the RR ladder. Please reply here or contact any member in-game most likely I will be online so they can pass the Message on to me

Cheers , Morphius and Immortals

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Immortals never where an RvR guild in the first place. atleast not back in the days.

Gl with changes :)

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Immortals never where an RvR guild in the first place. atleast not back in the days.

I'll give it a shot wiv rr4 pala ;<
u know me.. Phos ;x

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
impressive almost killing a gg thats not out, dunno if a few mael out, but a lot of us wern't playing

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Morphius said:
I know this aint the "FoTM" everyone other guild is but i was in a random group yesterday using a rr1 mercenary and the rest rr1-rr5 and we would of had maelstrom if another fg aint added.

didnt think that would have been possible with the savages 1 shotting everthing :(

gl to u guy(s)

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
It Did happen ask Atlron - Sequana think it was , Zelion also in group fink

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
a few people from a guild in a grp does not make it a gg

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

Well they know how to RvR, but with ToA and all that crap they prob had some months without rvr, and in some cases they rvr better than Stigmata. But they real good at PvE :)

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Elendar \o/ gifv c6 near graveyard ^^
Straef...i find u disturbing .... always asking for c6 in /gu and saying ud like to do stuff to my mum :(

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
so thats gonna be 3 50smite 20enh clerics and 1 50 matter/20 mind sorcerers

what you mean that won't work :touch:

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
Maelstrom's second group was out last night, and the only time we met albs was to a zerg, either at apk or amg, so i doubt you 'almost had us' with your group. Anyway, good luck with the guild, we will look forward to farming you when you have the guts to go further than amg :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
aslird said:
Maelstrom's second group was out last night, and the only time we met albs was to a zerg, either at apk or amg, so i doubt you 'almost had us' with your group. Anyway, good luck with the guild, we will look forward to farming you when you have the guts to go further than amg :)

Now now, be nice :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
GimpStrole said:
And in some cases they rvr better than Stigmata. But they real good at PvE :)

What the hell do you know about Stigmata? not a damn thing u never played with us.

Immortal might be good here and there but no they do not RvR better than us

cause they simply do not have a RvR setup like we do.

Hi Morph. once again good luck.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Theres a simple reason we dont want u in grp anyway.

We got the allmighty Shaques

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
GimpStrole said:
Straef...i find u disturbing .... always asking for c6 in /gu and saying ud like to do stuff to my mum :(

Not always... just whenever there ain't any girls for sale on cm's

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you always have to hijack topics.

Not aimed at a single person but Morph is trying to set something up all you can do is spam the topic with useless stuff.

As for the group setup, Morph will you be going to use a BB spec cleric for Buff Shearing? Then that setup will work great in 1.69 from what I've heard :)

Good luck with it, and when we are in 1.69, I'm expecting a lot of deathspam :p

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
so thats gonna be 3 50smite 20enh clerics and 1 50 matter/20 mind sorcerers

what you mean that won't work :touch:

not 50 smite clerics , 40 rejuv 36 enh and a 44 mind sorc prolly

Yeh and go post farm on some un-used topic like flight sims :)

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Aye , we have a rr5 bb ready for when we get started , hopefully we gonna get him some piueces with +to buffing etc so cant wait till we get sorted :) more peeps sign up tbh :clap: :clap:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Goodluck always nice to see new rvr guilds from other realms just please try not to zerg.

Looking forward to fighting!

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Morphius said:
we will only zerg if zerged tbh :)

And then the enemy thinks that you will zerg the whole evening and they won't break up their zerg either, which ends us up with 2 zergs and RvR ruined for the rest of the evening.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Gl to u guys :) and dont lissen to chimera hes a Pimp whit bad breath :kissit:

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
there's no "requirement" to join our alliance, because there is no recruiting. because noone can join. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom