uh bye :P

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
ive finaly got rid of my daoc accounts and ive asked the guy to make sure he changes the password, ill be uninstalling now and destroying my disks so farewel ;) i wanna put this game behind me now so i wont be visiting the forums
so the enxt time you see, foxeh,snakeh,aleal,student or snakey running around it wont be me :D
bbs!

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
FoxeH said:
ive finaly got rid of my daoc accounts and ive asked the guy to make sure he changes the password, ill be uninstalling now and destroying my disks so farewel ;) i wanna put this game behind me now so i wont be visiting the forums
so the enxt time you see, foxeh,snakeh,aleal,student or snakey running around it wont be me :D
bbs!

haha, do you belive that your self ?

you all come back, you allways will :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
FoxeH said:
bbs!

Bye! You'll be back, i assure you ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
i give him a week before he's clawing his eyes out...

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Omg such fotm, I left months ago. Givf goodbye thread for me! :twak:

Me me me me me!!!

On a side note tho, why such drastic measures as destroying the disks? Believe me, if you quit properly you see no need to go back so no need to go cold turkey. If you have to resort to deleting uninstalling and throwing the cd's on a firey pit you're not really over it and will soooo regret it :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'll just say bye to everyone on Freddyshouse now just in case anymore of these threads pop up, easier that way.

Bye everyone.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
They always come back!!!!!*

*except the ones who don't.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Aww buhbye Foxeh :wub:

All the best for your future hun!

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
bye :p