Selling Warrior TG Hauberk

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
Okay some people requested price and buyout etc.

Starts at 60 Plats... raise with 5 Plats

And those tards who wants to comment my selling stay away, i can't take anymore tards whining about prices :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Stru said:
Okay some people requested price and buyout etc.

And those tards who wants to comment my selling stay away, i can't take anymore tards whining about prices :)

Hah... what a joke... You don't even respect others start bids....

Crash said:
Advisors Personal Logbook start price 4p

buyout 8p

bidding ends weds nite 9:30pm , drop PM on here for buyout.

Stru said:

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
wee theres one of the tards. Aybabtu or whatever his nick is xD fuck off please

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Stru said:
wee theres one of the tards. Aybabtu or whatever his nick is xD fuck off please

Why should I? i have just as much right to be on this board as you....

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
haha now another tard, Shrye the fucking asslicker.. please, keep this in RVR forum

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
if people wants to buy it, go ahead price is right there :) if not... dont bohter replying

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Stru said:

'

Seriously Etcetra, I thought you were a reasonable and a nice guy.
I guess my vision of a nice thane trying to be friendly with people is shattered.

Do you think anyone would pay that price for that?

http://www.cairdeas.net/daoc/toa/artifacts/gift.shtml <--- better, cheaper.

:rolleyes:

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
/em gives Angrykid a lecture in how to diss people

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
TG hauberks are still the best, with a few exceptions (Eirenes might be better). This is ofcourse just because of the procc. However, if you can't cap TOA bonuses with the TG hauberk in the template it might be best to just go for GoV.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta agree...givin 60 p for a hauberk is fucked up. The proc is nice, but you have no use of it in rvr...since warriors are the last to be targetted, if im right?

GoV or some of the other tough drops/artifacts are much better for warriors imo. Also alot easier to get em, than farming 60p >_<

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
people have money to spend after TOA. If you want/need this torso, it's as good of a investment as any. I myself made ~100p from all the TOA-pve. Though I'm such a little ebayboi so I sold all the plats for cash :)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Well

Well the hauberk is nice and most toa gear aint much nicer, since in a fast encounter are u able to use all the fancy stuff??? (besides ablilitis that last for several mins and a cast before), then the heal proc seems nice to me. And for a collector its a real nice items since not many around of it:) :cheers:

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
hahahaha

so if i get it right, the guy has an auction where the hauberk was included, someone make a high bid and he start a new thread with start 60p min increase 5p eh?

/laugh

Seriously, i wouldnt want it for my warr if i ever bothered to make a new template for her, sure sure, the procc is nice and the item is rare but its a proc on 1 armourpiece of 6 on a char that has very good defence so it wont procc much, besides as a warr i have ppl around to keep me alive and if there is noone left to keep me alive im a goner too ^^

It would (imo) be a much wizer choise go for some nice toa-items that raises style/melee dmg and some stat caps, in that case i get benefit from it at all times, not only if someone happens to hit me in the chest and it do proccs...

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
Khrin said:
... but its a proc on 1 armourpiece of 6 on a char that has very good defence so it wont procc much...

Chance of an enemy hitting your vest is pretty high. Think about 40%. Who's the person laughing now? ;)

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
on someone that dosnt have a large shield and can parry + usually put realmpoints in those abilitys to make em even higher yes

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
The best warrior template (imo) would include that hauberk. It might be hard capping all TOA bonuses with a non-TOA chest piece, but I'm sure it's possible.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
ill continue as i find the result of this thread fun:)

U can get ur stat cap raised on other items than gov etc and imbue points vise the tg vest is far better than gov = utility 34 - tg vest = utility 62. But all in all it depends on ur template, as we all know.
But all in all before toa aye it was the nicest now its still 1 of the best and khrin do u parry/block all? still the highest chance to get hit in the torso, so proc aint that bad:) even tho i agree its far better on a sthealter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom