sshot260.jpg

/laugh :m00:

don't expect me to respect this kind of camping. :m00:

x1339

Fledgling Freddie
omg such campers!

camper says,"please, have friends incoming to help with encounter"
you say,"heh ok?"

you duo the encounter while he's standing there helpless pleading for mercy, you then toss the arti on the ground infront of him... running away laughing inside.

just a guide on how to please yourself in daoc.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
but they need the artifacts to kill wolf cubs with :(

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
I really fail to see the point in this thread..but nvm.

Aussie

Banned
maybe you're just too stupid to see thats a buffbot and a lvl 20 mincer

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
maybe you're just too stupid to see thats a buffbot and a lvl 20 mincer

That mincer is mine and he's level 21 not 20 :D

There to see it pop whilst I was busily playing away on my other account. I wouldn't class it as camping, generally the level 50's that kept him company did that.

Saphri

Fledgling Freddie
Did the bot tell you to f*ck off? I didn't think so...

Why should anyone in their right mind do the evercamping when other ways are possible...? The main could be out trying to trigger the spawn and perhaps hoping to prevent others from stealing the spawn after he did all the hard work to make it appear... did that occur to you, or do you like grabbing what others worked hard to get?

Xplo

Banned
Aussie is right for once, if you aren't with enough ppl to do the artifact with at the spot, the first group that can handle it should get it ;p

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I was only there to see it spawn. If another group came along they were welcome to the artifact. You have no right with any char to claim a spot if you don't have the group capable of killing it.

Saphri

Fledgling Freddie
Scalar thing can be done with two ppl according to VOS...

Aussie

Banned
ye you're right, this weekend i'll run on 4 pc, 8 accounts and claim gov,som,sebak,he,maddening,malice,cloudsong and battler while i'm happely rpfarming in emain .

tnx guys :m00:

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
ye you're right, this weekend i'll run on 4 pc, 8 accounts and claim gov,som,sebak,he,maddening,malice,cloudsong and battler while i'm happely rpfarming in emain .

you can claim both eramai and danos with 1 char!

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

9 accounts? :)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
lol, Aussie. The other day I saw a lvl 20 Mincer Called "ILoveCamping" Camping Nailahs.... I told him "Forget it m8, a LVl 20 Mincer Cant use NAilahs!....move along"

I think he had a Char (a Pallydin) at Band Of Stars, and anotehr (a Cabalist-blue conn)at the otehr BOS....

:kissit: :kissit:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Once We had a FG of Artifact hunters out in styg....as usual BOS was camped, but teh Snake poopped, so we killed her first. Then explained, that we were idd hunting, and playing teh game, "Your ghey Camping isn't stopping us "

When we have a Fg of Arti hunters out, dont think your one char is gonan stop us, thats what they r there for, the fact that it popped is ofc what we expect, so dont bother camping.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Clipse said:
The other day I saw a lvl 20 Mincer Called "ILoveCamping" Camping Nailahs.... I told him "Forget it m8, a LVl 20 Mincer Cant use NAilahs!....move along"
It spawned a couple of hours later, and dropped the robe to his cabbie :clap:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
i show no respect to a grey con bot.
be there with ur main or whatever or it doesnt count and 1st grp that can do it does it, noly fair.

Saphri

Fledgling Freddie
Yes... let's all steal encounters that other's triggers... makes the game such a fun place to be...

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
i show no respect to a grey con bot.
be there with ur main or whatever or it doesnt count and 1st grp that can do it does it, noly fair.
like when storhemulen was camping sebak and you stole him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom