Ah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flesh

Banned
I feel the urge to type something in this thread before it's locked.
Not that I disagree with you, but k9 will be snivveling to a mod soon enough. :(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
And a lot of good it will do him. By me putting both of them on ignore it will save bloodshed.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Flesh said:
:( Now it's down to me to abuse them instead. :(

No, we're all going to be good from now on so we don't get banned again. Not long till BW will be gone forever and we'll have nowhere to go :(

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
You've been unbanned for what, 2 days now? Yet I'm still finding you three far more annoying than I ever found ST or K9.

So please, less of the moronic spam.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Like to suck that ass good now that people are getting banned, don't you BI? Nothing is more pitiful than a sychophant.

Flesh

Banned
[QUOTE='Shy]No, we're all going to be good from now on so we don't get banned again. Not long till BW will be gone forever and we'll have nowhere to go :([/QUOTE]
No, I still have my secret hideaway holiday home in the Andes.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
Like to suck that ass good now that people are getting banned, don't you BI?
People have always been getting banned lox, I dont really see how you can claim that everyone who dislikes you or finds you annoying is therefore either a crap mod or sucking up to a mod.

Perhaps its just because your an arrogant idiot who posts too much and is so self-obsessed with what he thinks he deserves that you havent actually noticed that you dont own these forums?

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
imo blithering idiot is sucking up look at all his other posts they mean the same thing

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
stubbyrulz said:
imo blithering idiot is sucking up look at all his other posts they mean the same thing
So because my opinion hasnt changed, I am therefore sucking up... Right?

Though actually I dont mind people thinking I'm sucking up, I'd rather look like I'm trying to impress the mods than impress the general opinion of OT - which is what you are doing.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i know you are reading this lox, weak bastard :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom