caster template with pretty much everything

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
afaik hard cap for spells is 50 , only thing that varies from that is varience which you say yourself is negligible
those arti's are easy enough in mid, you cant possibly say that you cant manage it in hib with menta's and hot

I think you might want to test this 'hard cap' you are talking about. THere are many much more experienced players than me here who will also advocate +11 in the nuke line for significantly more damage.

I am not refering to artis, all arties are just matter of sufficent numbers , I am talking about non arty items as was evidenced in my post... You yourself refered to his template as having hard to get items but then posted one with very similar farmed items. Kind of invalidates your comments about his template doesnt it? All the items on his are farmable for someone with multi accounts (including the sleeves if you know what you are doing) as are the items on yours.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
omg are you stupid or just have reading dificulties?
i gave them to him for getting ideas from seeing as every realm essentially has the same artifacts and items available bar a small selection.

Chronictank said:
considering the hard to get drops you are using your template is nothing special.
Sorry to be harsh .

If think you are the one who is confused. YOU posted that his template was not great (quote above) and then posted some other templates as alternatives. As this post is about hib templates I pointed out the deficencies in your templates.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
id love to see a quote where i said they were alternatives

What is the point of posting a template if not for ideas or evaluation then? As you yourself said most templates are easily switched between realms so these tempaltes could easily be infered to be alternatives. Likewise Eso's template is an idea is it not? My point was that if you rubbish someone elses templates ,with what appears from your previous arguements to be faulty logic, shouldnt your 'ideas' then be subject to similar critique?

Have you actually read this whole thread btw? It is about Eso's templates..

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
No matter what u do Eso even if u get mastery of uberness 100 u wont be able to beat my lv1 forester !

:cheers:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
why did i post it?
Ballard said:
for ideas

NO good template is cross realmable they all need tweaking, the best templates are always tailored to a specific char so cant be easily transfered to other people.
So dont make up quotes from me, since thats not what i said.

ikewise Eso's template is an idea is it not
Nop he put it here to be critisized and i pointed the flaws in it.
I pointed them out, i gave him the other templates to grab items from to see if he can improve it. Thats the difference

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
why did i post it?

NO good template is cross realmable they all need tweaking, the best templates are always tailored to a specific char so cant be easily transfered to other people.
So dont make up quotes from me, since thats not what i said.

Nop he put it here to be critisized and i pointed the flaws in it.
I pointed them out, i gave him the other templates to grab items from to see if he can improve it. Thats the difference

No you didnt point out any flaws other than the supposedly hard to get items which arent harder than your substitutes :p You just said it wasnt anything special..
hehe its degenerating into semantic arguement, but when i say 'easily switched' obviously i mean some tweaking as clearly not all items were avaliable to hib players. This is FH you always need to do a little bit of inference on posts :). Seriously tho mate all the critisicms of those three templates you posted apply whether they are hib, mid or alb. If I see a tempalte I will analyse it hehe you would of been better off just posting the items.. Enough arguing :p

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
the flaws in it.

actually no. i was aiming for the best template possible for myself. i did it, and i posted it because i was getting so many pm's in game about my template.

best does not stand for easy. ofc i could do much more cheaper and easier template, after all, i have made about 40+ templates for caster, but none of them weren't as good as the ones i posted. not even with the items you mentioned, tried it, i have them all in my database.

i also know (tested it) that +skill makes a difference, there's lots of threads about it on VNboards. and i also wouldn't wanna go with 12 spirit and 6 matter resists.

EDIT: is your template easier? yes, it is. better? no way.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Mckennitt said:
No matter what u do Eso even if u get mastery of uberness 100 u wont be able to beat my lv1 forester !

:cheers:

i've rerolled to mastery of watery tho!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Stats
Str:0
Int:108
Hits:200
Con:63
Dex:106

Resists
Body:22
Energy:13 (5)
Crush:32 (5)
Cold:22
Matter:5
Thrust:20
Heat:22
Spirit:15
Slash:22

Skills
11 Light
10 Enchantments
10 Mana

Cap Increases
26 Dexterity
40 Hits
5 Strength
10 Power
26Intelligence

Other Bonuses
12% passiveSpell Range (ml10 legs stack over 10% cap) (17% at best)
5% active Spell Range
35% Power Pool
32 AF
6 Stat Buff Effectiveness
9 Magic Damage
6 Duration of Spells
10 Casting Speed

Items
Guard of Valor
Cinder Tainted Sleeves
Silksteel Pants of Stellar War
Scalars
Tartaros
Paidrean Necklace
Cloudsong
Atlantis Tablet
Jacinas Sash
Immolated Ring
Ring of Torrent
Ceremonial Bracer Dex ver.
Zoarkat Bracer

if you think you take alot matter or spirit/energy dmg in your playstyle, dont go for this templ ;)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
HAhaha so u can walk in the water now eso huh? omg.. i have to call my fish friends to givf u a lesson and lure you out of it ;p

mouhahahAHha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom