Meeting

Keitan

Banned
The Meeting of the creation of the EU Guild will take place tonight in jordheim all are welcome as long as you are european or from eu servers ! i will bring Geshz he is a kobold so watch out for him! please help if your not unguilded and you can ofcourse stay in as long as you like! Invites will be given out!

-Geshz 50 bonedancer

this will take place at 19:00 GMT 7pm GMT

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
The Meeting of the creation of the EU Guild will take place tonight in jordheim all are welcome as long as you are european or from eu servers ! i will bring Geshz he is a kobold so watch out for him! please help if your not unguilded and you can ofcourse stay in as long as you like! Invites will be given out!

-Geshz 50 bonedancer

this will take place at 19:00 GMT 7pm GMT

guildname so i can /who for an invite ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
not nice being a Wannabee tbh.. u know me and nava was thinking about making a EU guild there.......

Sigh

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You've got no right to speak if you were THINKING of doing it. They're actually going to get it done :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
You've got no right to speak if you were THINKING of doing it. They're actually going to get it done :)

tbh me and navalore said we would make it.. all of sudden when he heard of it , he choosed to make it, exact same name etc.. and only allowing US people into it ? wtf ?

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
tbh me and navalore said we would make it.. all of sudden when he heard of it , he choosed to make it, exact same name etc.. and only allowing US people into it ? wtf ?

read what it says... he says EU only!!! as for who makes it.. who gives a shit ? long as its made? this some sort epeen power trip as to who creates and becomes GM? personally i dont care who makes it or the name long as i ...

1/ got sum1 to chat to
2/ sum1 to grp with wether it be duo+
3/ sum1 to do pve raids also (cos we will all ned those)

cos no1 makes a decent templted that they dont need non soloable jewelry from.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
read what it says... he says EU only!!! as for who makes it.. who gives a shit ? long as its made? this some sort epeen power trip as to who creates and becomes GM? personally i dont care who makes it or the name long as i ...

1/ got sum1 to chat to
2/ sum1 to grp with wether it be duo+
3/ sum1 to do pve raids also (cos we will all ned those)

cos no1 makes a decent templted that they dont need non soloable jewelry from.

yes he mean EU, was a typing mistake....

i know stuff about Gesh i wouldnt like to share with the public. and that stuff is enough for me to say he shouldnt make a guild and be GM of it ( imo ofc). but me and my friend will just create another guild instead :) np..

gl :)

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
hmm share with the public.... Geshz is gay and likes it up the bum. the guild name sucks.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom