Katorii

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Just killed the first 7.8 snake and got the Runed Plate.
When I went to go use it it simply wouldn't let me, so I wasn't able to spawn the second snake.. I've done this lots of times before so I wasn't clicking in the wrong place, etc.

The only thing that was different this time was the first attempt to use it was with a necro in shade form (there's not another mythic necro issue here is there?)

At this point I ported out and the plate vanished.

Was this just a rare bug or is this a common thing, in which case is there any work around for it, other than bugging a GM to reset the encounter, as i'm assuming it's gonna stay borked for good now?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Why didn't you just get rid of the pet and use when not in shade mode?

Or did you after?

Because necromancers suffer alot of penalties when using items in shade mode.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I tried both releasing the pet and trading the plate to my cleric and getting them to try it.

I mentioned the shade form incase it somehow bugged when first trying to use it in shade form and then stayed bugged afterwards. A long shot I know, but i'm not sure what else could of gone wrong.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the snakes can fall through the floor i think. right now it and a gm should reset it.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
the snakes can fall through the floor i think. right now it and a gm should reset it.

Don't think that's what happened tho.. I killed the snake fine, just couldn't use the plate afterwards.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
aye we just had problems trying katorii on pryd and excal, on pryd we killed the snake but couldnt use the gem, but on excal we just couldnt find the snakes, this is alb.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
aye we just had problems trying katorii on pryd and excal, on pryd we killed the snake but couldnt use the gem, but on excal we just couldnt find the snakes, this is alb.

I'm guessing you couldn't find the snake on excal because I had killed it and failed to use the gem an hour or 2 before..

I've rightnevered it, hopefully someone will have a look what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom