This Is A Fucking Tread Fore Mytic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
newspaper.jpg

censi

Can't get enough of FH
go knock one out or something to releive the frustration...

its not the end of the world btw..

/hug

Neo

Loyal Freddie
ofc its not the end of the world, but still its damn well frustrating cuz it
shouldnt happend in the first place.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
you can say 'it's not the end of the world' about every fucking thing besides 1 , we're paying for this online game and we got no customer support @ prime time (nights etc) and patches/cluster been delayed for several months and now it's lagging _again_ . Maybe it's time to pass the torch to a company that _can_ sort , ingame support, none of this bs lag.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
shitty customer service is not end of the world, it should be the end of the shit company that doing so... at least in my little fantasy world :<

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:
you can say 'it's not the end of the world' about every fucking thing besides 1 , we're paying for this online game and we got no customer support @ prime time (nights etc) and patches/cluster been delayed for several months and now it's lagging _again_ . Maybe it's time to pass the torch to a company that _can_ sort , ingame support, none of this bs lag.

well said brothah

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
hand daoc to some company in sweden plix goa. then at least we get megafast connection and some geeks givin customer support who r online 24/7 :(

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
hand daoc to some company in sweden plix goa. then at least we get megafast connection and some geeks givin customer support who r online 24/7 :(

to be honest I agree totally on this one!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Kerith said:

my god i agree with kerith again :(

Someone kill me...please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom