ML3 Raid Monday 10th October 18:00GMT/19:00CET

Sentimos

Banned
No pre-reqs needed, however any Eel Stomachs will be warmly received.

Raid Schedule

Meeting in Aerus Haven at 18:00GMT/19:00CET and moving out for Temple of Twilight 30 minutes later or earlyer. BG will be on Sentimos.

Additional Notes

if you're in need of MLXP, feel free to come along.

All loot will be lotto'd at the end, except for the low quality rogs (unless it's something decent or anyone wants them) as nobody usually wants them anyway.

All welcome, see you there!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Could you postpone the raid by one hour? I have epee training (RL) from 5:30 pm cet to 7:00 pm cet.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Ixoth said:
Could you postpone the raid by one hour? I have epee training (RL) from 5:30 pm cet to 7:00 pm cet.
I second this and I know a few peeps in my guild and others that would also appreciate this moving to 7pm Gmt instead of 6pm. Work etc

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixnay said:
I second this and I know a few peeps in my guild and others that would also appreciate this moving to 7pm Gmt instead of 6pm. Work etc

agree ;)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
So you not only copy and paste my raid thread because you haven't got the wit about you to write your own, but you also schedule it for the exact same time as the regular BoZ FFA...sigh

Sentimos

Banned
Zedenz said:
So you not only copy and paste my raid thread because you haven't got the wit about you to write your own, but you also schedule it for the exact same time as the regular BoZ FFA...sigh
Why spend time writing it out when you can copy another good post? BoZ runs every week im sorry but I think it can wait for a week not like ML3 runs every week.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Hopefully new ml3 raid is incoming in near future, was really disappointed that the raid couldnt be postponed by one single hour.

Rushed from my RL hobby back to home, and when finally I came back to home, I figured once logged to BG in the game, that raid was already started and first 3.6 step was already done.

In frustation logged the game with that minute, and headed to play EQ2 instead.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Sentimos said:
Zedenz said:
Why spend time writing it out when you can copy another good post? BoZ runs every week im sorry but I think it can wait for a week not like ML3 runs every week.
pretty lame tbh sentimos...

Sentimos

Banned
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
pretty lame tbh sentimos...
Lol because I copyed someone ML raid post? He got it copy righted or something? get a life please.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Sentimos said:
Lol because I copyed someone ML raid post? He got it copy righted or something? get a life please.

Get a grip you muppet.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmli

Yay. Dimmli been taking lessons from the Turkey? I don't give a stuff about other raids, mine's going ahead anyway? Doesn't this remind you of anyone?
No, I don't think he's an ego-maniac - forget the ego-. At least with Sojerk you felt you were dealing with an adult. No way you can make that mistake with Dimmo.

NP tho, he's such a nidget, he'll land himself in trouble with GOA and get banned again. Wonder if they know he's back in disguise?

Deja Vu? Ah, those were the days.

11 year old Arse-licking PvE whore (his pet names for me). Geez, if only I was as witty.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry if I came accross a bit harsh earlier Gimmli, was a heat of the moment thing, I was a bit pissed off at the time but it happens and I don't hold grudges.

From what I hear your ML3 went pretty smoothly so kudos, ML Raids make for some stressful affairs at times.

Keep up the good work :)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
good raid and some whine to some.

FFA raid sure they are for all, but its load of ppl that dont go to them.
And how hard is it for eatch person to choose on what they wanna do?

Mondays are the best ml raid day for me for example.

And does it matter if a person copies the text a person have wrote to get his ml raid done? What matter is it works and that the raid goes as smooth as possible.

Was np at all this, was just start abit that was slow but after that it went very smooth even tho some mass lds.

Sentimos

Banned
Zedenz said:
Sorry if I came accross a bit harsh earlier Gimmli, was a heat of the moment thing, I was a bit pissed off at the time but it happens and I don't hold grudges.

From what I hear your ML3 went pretty smoothly so kudos, ML Raids make for some stressful affairs at times.

Keep up the good work :)
---Mid/Pry---
Xhitmanx - 50 skald 3l2(Inactive)
Sentimos - 50 Valkyrie 6l3(Inactive)
Bottbuff - 50 Shaman 2l4(Inactive)

---Hib/Cam---
Hittt - 50 Enchanter rr4l0(Inactive)

---Mid/Lama---
Sentimos - 43 Bonedancer rr2l0(Inactive)

Waiting for Cluster.

I am not Gimmli I just posted it for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom