Desperate ML1 needing hero ;-)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Im still trying every night to get my ML1 finished need 1.8 1.9 1.10, as most people seem to have finished this ages ago and me not being on everynight ive missed out, cant seem to get anyone who needs it.

Does anyone still need the ML1's or can anyone help me......... maybe one day ill save u in RVR lol

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
pfft if i have to rely on you to save me m8, i will quit daco today :)

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I need to do it on my bard, warden or my 46 druid, but need all ML1 steps. If u set a specific date and time, I'll be there so long its not during office hours :)

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
I want to start MLing my only alt Florentia soon.
I know a few DA also are willing to start ML an alt, and probably other people in other Guilds will do the same.

So if you set up a suitable date time, me and other players will probably be happy to jump in ;)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Nice 1 guys ;-),

How does say next thursday 30th March sound gives peeps plenty of time to see if they can make it say 20.00 GMT we can do all ML1 steps if you want i dont care LOL just want to finish ML1

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
Nice 1 guys ;-),

How does say next thursday 30th March sound gives peeps plenty of time to see if they can make it say 20.00 GMT we can do all ML1 steps if you want i dont care LOL just want to finish ML1

Sounds good to me mate :) I'll bring warden or druid if thats ok. We got enough bards in guild, so cba to do much on that char :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
gimme a yell in game m8, i would be glad to help

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Tigersans said:
Nice 1 guys ;-),

I'll hopefully be there with meh hero!

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I need 1.8 -> 1.10 on my druid. 1.8 and 1.9 are hard so it would be nice to do those first, 'cos if we can't do 1.8 and 1.9 there's no point in trying to do ML1, period :D

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent we can try next thursday if we get enough be good to get it done at long last......If we can get enough peeps.......

Im not 100% what and how it has to be done but im sure between us all we can get them sorted ;-)

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i have let the guys who have yet to do ML1 in my guild know so some of them should join in. i might tag along for the exp :D

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
ML exp is a good point... it's worth touting this raid as an -> ML Exp Raid <- for those already done with ML1, and it's a lot more fun that getting ML exp solo :D

We need 2fg+ for 1.10, so I hope some veterans will come to help ;)

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
If we start at 20:00gmt then I suggest just doing the zerg steps 1.8 -> 1.10, 'cos that's all we'll have time for in 1 workday evening.

1.1 -> 1.7 can be done solo or in 1fg of randoms, so for folk needing those easier steps I'd say come along and get 1.8 and 1.9 done (which are a pain otherwise), do 1.1 -> 1.7 at your own pace and then tag along on the next 1.10 raid :wub:

I really can't recommend doing other step as a zerg because it's overkill and folk will get bored and leave before we hit 1.10, or we just plain run out of time.

Anyone needing info on ML1 steps and tactics & requirements can find it at: http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i would advise doing 1.7 as you get the mirror it only takes a short while to do t and doing it more than once means that you can get more mirrors which means more tanks infront onf the step 10 mob.

we also need to ensure that on step 8 at least 4 gems are collected. if this isn't possible you may as well go home you can do it with 3 but its better to have 4 and make sure everyone who has the gem knows what order they are to use it so when it is screamed (and it will be) to use a gem only one gets used and make sure that they say GEM "2" USED after they have done it so the next person is rdy. if the gem isn't used at the right time you lose the fight as the mob heals to full health (a real bummer when he is at 20% and the gem doesn't get fired in time i know i was leading a group on this step when it happened the person who had the gem had vanished an no-one knew where they had gone)

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Auriel said:
If we start at 20:00gmt then I suggest just doing the zerg steps 1.8 -> 1.10, 'cos that's all we'll have time for in 1 workday evening.

1.1 -> 1.7 can be done solo or in 1fg of randoms, so for folk needing those easier steps I'd say come along and get 1.8 and 1.9 done (which are a pain otherwise), do 1.1 -> 1.7 at your own pace and then tag along on the next 1.10 raid :wub:

I really can't recommend doing other step as a zerg because it's overkill and folk will get bored and leave before we hit 1.10, or we just plain run out of time.

Anyone needing info on ML1 steps and tactics & requirements can find it at: http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/

Totally agree with this post. Most of the step before 8 are not only easy do to in grp but almost impossible to do with a zerg (without having people bored-leaving-etc).... there is a solo step too that would require ages to be done as zerg.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Yep im up for whatever after a month nearly of toa and still no ML1 im happy to do anything.

So if we say 20.00 GMT try 1.7/1.8 to 1.10 then once thats done we can see what times left ;-)..

Ill put another not on this thread to jog memores on thursday..
Hope to see as many there as poss, thx for response folks, much appreciated

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
LOL good start just noticed thursday is 1st April. Is that still ok with most people

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I need to do all of ML1 steps, so no point me coming tbh. Dont have a fecking clue of where anything is in toa as I've had only a tiny bit of time to play, so probably wont ever get ML1 done :p Hate all this ML shit anyways. MLs are good if your a very active player, but for the casual players its shit, and lvling artifacts sucks too.

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah im a casual player as well m8 4 weeks and still not got ml1 done, 3 parts of the ML1 u can do solo well i managed it with a Tank;-).

If u want to come along feel free at least if we get 1.8 - 1.10 done then we can do rest with ya if its not to late.

Im not good at doing raids never done one so if someone else wants to lead and show me what has to be done as ive not got a clue lol there welcome..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom