October 1st looking like a fine day.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
with Layer Cake, SAW and Hero both being released on the big screens :) will actually go and watch hero again. and SAW just looks class going by the trailers

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I thought they all look awful :D

I can't stand Guy Richie movies, not a huge fan of horror and I got through about half an hour of Hero before I gave up :)

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Hero is out this friday (24th), so is Cellular which I thought looked like a nice saturday night action film.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
nath said:
I thought they all look awful :D

I can't stand Guy Richie movies, not a huge fan of horror and I got through about half an hour of Hero before I gave up :)

Layer cake isn't a guy richie movie! :) Worryingly it's a micheal vaughan movie! o_0

The trailer looks good, especially gambon (Who I like anyway).

What's saw about? *looks on imdb*

hero looks great, is this the film that ono or someone said was good fucking ages ago? :D

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Any ideas on what the backing music on the Layer Cake trailer is? :S

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Celluar looks fucking diabolical. Any film that has a man brandishing a gun in someones face so that he can get a charger for a phone has got to be shit.

My phone ran out in town the other day. I just popped into Virgin and got it charged for 10 mins while I walked around. Why couldn't the dick do that ;)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Can't wait to see Hero. Looks like CTHD*100.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Hero's a hoot, looking forward to SAW meself, haven't seen a good brutal serial killer movie since Fincher moved onto blokes fightng baretop in basements ;)

Edit, Harebear the music at the end of the Layer cake trailer is Rocco by Death in Vegas :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Sir Frizz said:
Can't wait to see Hero. Looks like CTHD*100.
It tries to be, it's even got Zhang Ziyi *yum*. But it's really rather terrible :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom