Hib Cowards ?

Darkraven

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it that HIbs always only attack Centre Keep at 2-3 AM ?

though maybe theres a reason : Rams , trebs , animists and atleast 2fg took over an hour to get through the first door with only 3 defenders ( Scout , minstrel then a caba just as first door fell ). We even had time to create a cabalist called Omgwtfpwned and get some basic items on him before you guys got door down....

And the laugh spam at lord room was funneh :kissit:

Hibs , try it when theres actually albs/mids awake , enough to put up a decent fight that is...

:twak:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
M8 not wanted to be the1 to burst your bubble,bollocks to it yes i do,the albs took ck at 0330 fri-sat morning after failing all day to take it from defending mids so STFU imo until u know your facts ;) :twak: :kissit:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I had a big long post I was going to send but I swear the only reason I didnt send it is because I would probably get banned for the abuse in it - this guy is a fucking retard -- get a life and dont get stressed over who got a keep in BG and how ffs --- nuff said whiner

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Darkraven has a valid point.

Not once in the last year have i seen Hibs attempt a raid on the centre keep during the normal hours when ive been on..its always been when theres been as least resistance as possible. ( 2-5 am )

Mids raid during the day , so do albs..why cant hibs ? And dont say because lack of numbers because they certainly get enough to raid the keep in the early hours and after they have taken it. Mids have already taken it back during the day..lets see what hibs do to get it back ;)

Hows he a retard..as said he states a valid point. Your the one swearing and getting stressed on an online forum :m00:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Game Over said:

Not once in the last year have i seen Hibs attempt a raid on the centre keep during the normal hours when ive been on..its always been when theres been as least resistance as possible. ( 2-5 am )

Mids raid during the day , so do albs..why cant hibs ? And dont say because lack of numbers because they certainly get enough to raid the keep in the early hours and after they have taken it. Mids have already taken it back during the day..lets see what hibs do to get it back ;)

Hows he a retard..as said he states a valid point. Your the one swearing and getting stressed on an online forum :m00:

youre not online very much then

rynnor

Rockhound
Balthus said:
the albs took ck at 0330 fri-sat morning after failing all day to take it from defending mids so STFU imo until u know your facts ;) :twak: :kissit:

Thats strange because I dont play those hours but saw the message 'the forces of albion have captured thidranki' (not entirely accurate but you get the idea) on friday evening I thought? Maybe it changed hands a lot...

As to the hibs - if they want to get up in the middle of the night to get Thids CK gl to em but surely this energy would be better focused on something in real rvr? Same to any Albs/Mids who alarm clock raid in thid :)

Octavius

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah did you like my shrooms? I think you did I did not kill anyone with em :(

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
All your talking shows how much Mids are pwning you ;) atleast when im there..
serious, none is perfect, and loosing ck doesnt affect me that much since the keep take is fun imo.. more boring to camp inside it waiting for enemies instead of searching for them..

decker

Fledgling Freddie
And maybe the biggest problem is that if there are 2fg hibs there are 12 fg albs :eek: And try to do something with that amount of albs zz. :(

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Darkraven said:
Why is it that HIbs always only attack Centre Keep at 2-3 AM ?

though maybe theres a reason : Rams , trebs , animists and atleast 2fg took over an hour to get through the first door with only 3 defenders ( Scout , minstrel then a caba just as first door fell ). We even had time to create a cabalist called Omgwtfpwned and get some basic items on him before you guys got door down....

And the laugh spam at lord room was funneh :kissit:

Hibs , try it when theres actually albs/mids awake , enough to put up a decent fight that is...

:twak:
This rings a bell!
I think I've heard this whine somewhere before?

It's only BG dude, dunno what hibs were doin since it took that long to bash one door. But its not like its very hard to take it back. CK changes several times in one week.

I personally don't like having CK. Usually ends up with, as some1 said in a thread, 5 freshly rolled /level20 animists spamming the hills around CK and the rest camping either APK/MPK or MB.. :cheers:
Better to let albs/mids have it and camp eachother. More enemies for hibs to find outside the safety of CK walls :m00:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Amelyn said:
This rings a bell!
I think I've heard this whine somewhere before?

It's only BG dude, dunno what hibs were doin since it took that long to bash one door. But its not like its very hard to take it back. CK changes several times in one week.

I personally don't like having CK. Usually ends up with, as some1 said in a thread, 5 freshly rolled /level20 animists spamming the hills around CK and the rest camping either APK/MPK or MB.. :cheers:
Better to let albs/mids have it and camp eachother. More enemies for hibs to find outside the safety of CK walls :m00:

Prefare it when mids have it, then theirs not quite as many albs. :p

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Don't realy understand what the fuss is about.

It's not like you get penalty's for losing the keep, but you do get a bonus for getting it. And how can you get it if it is already ours?

Get the keep, and then let hibs or mids get their quest, at least for those who are actually levelling a character...
For those who make characters for bg especially, well... at least you have another goal again...

But then I don't go to bg to Pwn hibs or mids, I go there to have a bit of fun, and get one or 2 bonusses (RA and quest). I realise I'm a bit of a rarity, but I can't be the only one who thinks this way...

:(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Chopke said:
Don't realy understand what the fuss is about.

It's not like you get penalty's for losing the keep, but you do get a bonus for getting it. And how can you get it if it is already ours?

Get the keep, and then let hibs or mids get their quest, at least for those who are actually levelling a character...
For those who make characters for bg especially, well... at least you have another goal again...

But then I don't go to bg to Pwn hibs or mids, I go there to have a bit of fun, and get one or 2 bonusses (RA and quest). I realise I'm a bit of a rarity, but I can't be the only one who thinks this way...

:(

I'm on your wavelength m8 :)

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
urm.. guys when u pwn a group, you generally have more FUN than when you lose to one.. right?

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
When a stealther hib/mid waves to me indicating he is there but has the decency to let me go when I have just been rezzed, I smile.

When a hib/mid, waves to me, bows to me, or does something nice when he has just killed me, I smile.

When hib/mids creep up on us from behind, cause we were stupid enough to stay in the same place too long, I smile.

Yes, I smile when I was able to kill someone, I think everyone does, but I don't forget that those hibs/mids are also fellow players like I am.

But I don't smile when in /CG fellow realmers start using abusive language because we didn't pwn the others, or because we don't do what he said we should do.

About the taking of a keep a night. I was on a LAN a few weekends back, with a few of my guild. When we decided to get Thid keep in the middle of the night. (Despite our best effort, 3 mids thwarted our plan from getting ck, and I can't remember ever having more fun in Thid then that night.)
Didn't see a post saying "Albs, you cowards, get ck in the day!" the next morning though..

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Game Over said:

well i was there about 2 weeks ago when we tried so how come its always 3am when we tried at 6pm gmt on a weekend ended up being the middle of the sandwhich between mids and albs( could flame cross realming) just cos it occurred doesn't mean its organised that way but who cares who has bg ck not like it affects the relics and just encourages hibs out into the bg's one momment never hibs in bg then we doing alarm clock raids on ck lol get a life

no i don't punctuate b4 anyone starts

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Chopke said:
When a stealther hib/mid waves to me indicating he is there but has the decency to let me go when I have just been rezzed, I smile.

When a hib/mid, waves to me, bows to me, or does something nice when he has just killed me, I smile.

When hib/mids creep up on us from behind, cause we were stupid enough to stay in the same place too long, I smile.

Yes, I smile when I was able to kill someone, I think everyone does, but I don't forget that those hibs/mids are also fellow players like I am.

But I don't smile when in /CG fellow realmers start using abusive language because we didn't pwn the others, or because we don't do what he said we should do.

About the taking of a keep a night. I was on a LAN a few weekends back, with a few of my guild. When we decided to get Thid keep in the middle of the night. (Despite our best effort, 3 mids thwarted our plan from getting ck, and I can't remember ever having more fun in Thid then that night.)
Didn't see a post saying "Albs, you cowards, get ck in the day!" the next morning though..
^
l
l
l

I like this guys attitude
plays the game as it should be played
:worthy:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Behmoth said:
^
l
l
l

I like this guys attitude
plays the game as it should be played
:worthy:

I second that one old friend :)

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
and doesnt make lame threads about another realm attacking ck in the morning. Remeber other plp from diff countries play this game too.

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks guys, wish more of my own realm would feel the same way :(

But however I feel about playing in Thid, I do not have enough experience playing any character that I feel confident to roam the lands by myself, so therefor I usualy am part of that famed alb zerg. :s
So next time you see one, just think that some poor noob is with them, and is actualy glad she's not alone with all those big mids and thin hibs... and go easy on us :p

P

Proffit

Great attitude imo, I have the same one.. more or less :p
I dont interupt most duels (depends on if its a mate or if I know enemy is buffed (infs :p)) I dont often kill half dead people who are solo and I often leave people who gets really owned and whom I feel sorry for for being so gimp and running solo :p
Ahh well cya out there in the solo unbuffed world!

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Chopke said:
Thanks guys, wish more of my own realm would feel the same way :(

I like playing that way too. I have taken my Merc, Sorc, Infil and scout all through Thid. Some capped, some didnt.Most of them now are in their 30s. But i had fun doing it. I have 1 space free on my account for a /level 20 for when i get bored of the xp grind and fancy a laugh. At the mo i have a minstrel. Just to see what all the fuss is about. His name is Minimincer..only lvl 20..so, if you see him...wave before you twat me ((o:

And, i still laugh..win or lose.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
I had a big long post I was going to send but I swear the only reason I didnt send it is because I would probably get banned for the abuse in it - this guy is a fucking retard -- get a life and dont get stressed over who got a keep in BG and how ffs --- nuff said whiner

and if you got so STRESSED over a post on a gaming forum . then sir i suggest u get a life and u go get laid . cos its obvious you take are the retard :)

all he did was ask why hibs took keep so late. didnt see any whine :) whereas if u had to delete your over abusive post then it just shows you lack a brain and balls to post a semi inteligent response :)

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Chopke said:
But however I feel about playing in Thid, I do not have enough experience playing any character that I feel confident to roam the lands by myself, so therefor I usualy am part of that famed alb zerg. :s
easy on us :p

You need to get some confidence then!
It's not that hard :> Get a decent group, bring some friends get a good setup. And roam around.. With the usual ammount of albs it shouldnt be that hard.

cleric
cleric
sorc
mincer
pala
and 3 dmg dealers

I also believe its easier to learn one's role in PvP when u aint part of the zerg.
And the "I-played-well-there" feeling when u fight amongst 15 other guys is abit rare :eek:
Trial and error m8y. Have some runs and u will pick it up I reckon.

Try get a decent crafted gear and fill up with ROGs It's super easy to cap everything and it won't cost u alot either.

Himse

FH is my second home
This Thread is so true

I Run With my skald through bg1 and hibs have CK
im running with no armor and i get zerged by about 10-15 hibs
i done the same when hibs didn't have ck and there was never a hib insight ><

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Himse said:
This Thread is so true

I Run With my skald through bg1 and hibs have CK
im running with no armor and i get zerged by about 10-15 hibs
i done the same when hibs didn't have ck and there was never a hib insight ><

You dont come to thid much then if you've just realised that? Please...someone take the keep. Not all of us like zergs from any realm.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
oh well , most realms "zerg" from time to time ... even tho there are realms that do it more often than the others *cough* albion :fluffle: . Once mid/alb or hib get ck theres always much more people from that realm for some reason , maybe cuz defending ck is fun or something .. I dunno. If you dont like zerg stay out of places like ck-mb-atk area , roam around the ck circle and try find soloers .. much more fun imo =) :drink:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Jpeg[LOD] said:
and if you got so STRESSED over a post on a gaming forum . then sir i suggest u get a life and u go get laid . cos its obvious you take are the retard :)

all he did was ask why hibs took keep so late. didnt see any whine :) whereas if u had to delete your over abusive post then it just shows you lack a brain and balls to post a semi inteligent response :)

the words ' suck my balls ' jump to mind 'sir' ...

I didnt get stressed I just get fed up watching people make retarded posts and when they might even have a point - they convey it in a retarded angry way and so then I responded in that way -

as for the get laid thing - DO u write ure own stuff ? really ? cause thats the most original thing since stfu noob - listen we have to meet up - i got a guy whos got a guy who knows a guy who works for a guy in comedy and i think i can get you a spot -

sad --- keep ure baby / lamer / go back to bed / go play cs / get a life / get a gf gheyness to ureself u twat -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom