FAO Septina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorimor1

Banned
gohan said:
look at j00 this is septina's <3 thread of dh00m, so cleary jealous

Yes I am jelous /sarcasm

Who knows maybe I have a rr11+ on another server. Jumping to conclusions is stupid, especially coming from a gimp like yourself.

gohan

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Yes I am jelous /sarcasm

Who knows maybe I have a rr11+ on another server. Jumping to conclusions is stupid, especially coming from a gimp like yourself.
no we all know about ur rr11 chanter on live that suddenly became a rr9 chanter on freeshards, but nvm ur a master soilder dont ever let us forget it or we may stop worshiping you

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
or he's just a boring ****. can't you talk some more about how you own people in thidranki with a bonedancer? atleast that's amusing in some twisted 'how useless can someone get' way.

Septina

Part of the furniture
gohan said:
no we all know about ur rr11 chanter on live that suddenly became a rr9 chanter on freeshards, but nvm ur a master soilder dont ever let us forget it or we may stop worshiping you

hihi ^^

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Yes I am jelous /sarcasm

Glad you've finally realised that, gonna apply it to yourself aswell now then? :eek:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Yes I am jelous /sarcasm

You are proud of master soldier in thid with a bd, if you had a char higher than rr5 you would prolly change nick to Dorimor5 to show it, which explains why your nick is Dorimor1 now, thid only goes to 1l4?

gohan

FH is my second home
noaim said:
Honey, you are proud of master solider in thid with a bd, if you had a char higher than rr5 you would prolly change nick to Dorimor5 to show it, which explains why your nick is Dorimor1 now, thid only goes to 1l4?
lol OWNED

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Funny how all the people above I have chained atleast once in Thid :(

How do you chain someone once? Oo
Oh, and havent been in thid since my sorc was lvl 24 and in need of mcl1 so kek =D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Dorimor against the world! Dorimor wins!!! (Really!)

Man, that little kid is boring and so so predictable.

Dorimor1

Banned
Septina said:
How do you chain someone once? Oo

Well, to chain someone is to kill them over and over again, with some people I have chained them more than once on different occasions.

I know you are jelous of my Battle Enforcer BD, as I said, I charge 5p for title PL, I have already recieved PMs from noaim and Vodkafairy regarding this.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:

But m8, he has a Master Soldier BD in thit, that if anything = respect irl. :(

Dorimor1UberLeetThidKingAndSellerOfTitles said:
I know you are jelous of my Battle Enforcer BD, as I said, I charge 5p for title PL, I have already recieved PMs from noaim and Vodkafairy regarding this.

lol.gif

Dorimor1

Banned
Belomar said:

Actually, I am against 5 people, considering there are around 6,000,000,000 people in the world I wouldn't say I am against 'the world'.

But then again at your age they don't teach the numbers above 10 :)

rah

Fledgling Freddie
(17:25:14) (+Septina) I know you are jelous of my Battle Enforcer BD, as I said, I charge 5p for title PL, I have already recieved PMs from noaim and Vodkafairy regarding this.
(17:25:16) (+Septina) XDDDDD
(17:25:17) (+Vf-) i came to realise thidranki is everything
(17:25:21) (+Vf-) all these years
(17:25:23) (+Vf-) wasted
(17:25:25) (+Septina) troo
(17:25:30) (+Septina) could you ask him to pl meh aswell
(17:25:33) (+Septina) ??? :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Well, to chain someone is to kill them over and over again, with some people I have chained them more than once on different occasions.

Oh is dat so :D

What char did I pm you from then? I only pm´d you once, and that conversation from ingame ended up with you going to FH crying about how I was mean to you and all you wanted was to be proud of your title and play the game lol.

Dorimor1

Banned
noaim said:
Oh is dat so :D

What char did I pm you from then? I only pm´d you once, and that conversation from ingame ended up with you going to FH crying about how I was mean to you and all you wanted was to be proud of your title and play the game lol.

Eh?

You've never PMed me, too scared to approach such a legend.

Dorimor1

Banned
noaim said:
Thats me, on a friends hunter. Anything else?

Lololol.

That's hilarious, especially that 99% of people in that thread thought you were a dick xD

I've always wondered if I was a prophet, I mean, I attract so many people when I post.

And the funny thing is you only have the balls to admit it was you 1 month after the incident.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Lololol.

That's hilarious, especially that 99% of people in that thread thought you were a dick xD

I've always wondered if I was a prophet, I mean, I attract so many people when I post.

You mean the first 3-4 posters semi-agreed with you. :)

And no, I believe it or not, but I actually didnt keep it as a top priority, I just
enjoyed the whine the day it lasted, when it died I didnt think about it until now when you brought
up me pm´ing you. Too bad it wasnt about getting pl´d huh?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Gifv tips about how you powerlevel someone else to 2000 deathblows plix! :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:

shit attracts many flies, ofc this doesnt make the shit a prophet, it jsut means it stinks.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
can only laugh at dorimor1's stupidity for so long, it gets so boring so quickly. can't you make yourself look like a retard in a more original way sometime? would be much appreciated :(

actually, i did smile at the 'i see 2000 kills on a bonedancer in thid as an achievement'. fucking lol :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
can only laugh at dorimor1's stupidity for so long, it gets so boring so quickly. can't you make yourself look like a retard in a more original way sometime? would be much appreciated :(

actually, i did smile at the 'i see 2000 kills on a bonedancer in thid as an achievement'. fucking lol :D

wanna farm some gold and get pl'd to battle enforcer in thid vfm8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom