Hurry Up And Bring Back Irvr

Status
Not open for further replies.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
LOL, but so is ANY member of team turnip IF they ever go out solo!!

why do you have to be disrespectfull to other players. its slightley ironic tbh

firstly your guild is "the" complete laughing stock of the server. you have forced more people away from daoc with you constant nice guy irl adding and flattening of anything and everything in your path. you've made idiots of yourselves multiple times by denying you do it where people have even put up footage of your doing it.

you added on everything on the FG scene in agraman, your GG's muller all the soloers out there (even ones that dont add on your FG fights). pretty much everyone in your guild are known as very poor players.

Im not saynig you dont have a right to do the above, after all "you pay your subs meight"....

but do not come on these forums insulting other players and guilds and having a dig at them for not soloing?? care to tell me who solo's in your guild. because tbh there isnt one honorable guy in synergy who plays the game in anything close to what you can call good spirit.

I just really cannot comprehend how you can have the balls to insult other players in this way.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I guess you like group vs solo?

thats my speciality. (see end of censi part 4)

link below people, download it while its hot!

(shameless plug)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I beg to differ, what about fucking NO and before all we reestablish relic neutral situation?

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
Had the most boring rvr today it has to to be the worst for a long time ...

NO IRVR = killing game fast ...

IRVR = more fun for everyone = more people playing = more people to kill ...
i rather have one clear fight in 20-30 minutes then this mindless zergfest only good for stealthers and long range casters.

and ofc for Albs wich have it easier to get all the relic's

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

firstly your guild is "the" complete laughing stock of the server. you have forced more people away from daoc with you constant nice guy irl adding and flattening of anything and everything in your path. you've made idiots of yourselves multiple times by denying you do it where people have even put up footage of your doing it.

you added on everything on the FG scene in agraman, your GG's muller all the soloers out there (even ones that dont add on your FG fights). pretty much everyone in your guild are known as very poor players.

Im not saynig you dont have a right to do the above, after all "you pay your subs meight"....

but do not come on these forums insulting other players and guilds and having a dig at them for not soloing?? care to tell me who solo's in your guild. because tbh there isnt one honorable guy in synergy who plays the game in anything close to what you can call good spirit.

I just really cannot comprehend how you can have the balls to insult other players in this way.

famous last words b4 banstick censi ?

gonna miss you for sure :(

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
mid and hib are pretty close to get iRvr each night, its good to see that its prevented by albs and/or retaken before the next morning. Taking a keep in mid/hib would be not allowed by them (logical), so only iRvr there can be is a forced one for 1 night

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
famous last words b4 banstick censi ?

gonna miss you for sure :(

Well, i dunno in past you could expect a witty comment that was funny once in a while. But nowadays he is the worst broken record on this forum tbh.
Mod attacks/addattacks/retardcomments/irl comments/noob/payursubs. That is what his posts are made up from^^

Got a "Dont add yell" from him when he was on jarvio the other day, which was quite funny comming from him. First cause of the target being Jarvio...he deserves nothing but being put down on first sight by all in vicinity:p
Second he doesnt respect anyone else but his closest irc buddys, so why would i ever respect him in game lol.../shrug.

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Thats true, can confirm that Porkbelly likes group vs solo action.

HAha that made me laught!! :)
and irvr sucks.... not true that irvr makes it more fun for every1...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
because tbh there isnt one honorable guy in synergy who plays the game in anything close to what you can call good spirit.

"Good spirit"?

In my mind, that means playing the game, thoroughly enjoying it, but walking away at the end of the session realising that's exactly what it is...a game. Not life, not a job...a game. We all have a great time in and out of game, both our /gu and voice coms are the most "spirited" I've come across while I've been playing.

"Honourable"

We're all good mates, have connections in "real life" after our last dual-birthday bash and are always happy to help each other and our realm. That's what I'd call "honour" in this game; not dictating playstyles then whining and flaming to high heaven on an online discussion board.

Stereotypes are easy to form and impossible to break. We've always tried not to "add" on Alb vs Enemy fights - if it happens then it happens, we aren't going to kick ourselves about it...we used to run around the frontiers chatting on TS about the latest events in Beeks' pants or LD's new cornish boy lover...we don't sit there and focus on "hardcore RVR" like some guilds do; that would be the last thing I'd want to do.

Personally, I log on (when I'm in, rarely of late) and either form a group or join friends, new and old. I'll play with anyone; doesn't bother me, as long as the group is in "good spirits" and everyone's having a blast. Lately been playing with Arumos and Netcode, had a brill time!

If I thought of this as anything other than a game, I'd quit straight away...because life, well, it's simply too short isn't it ;)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
"Good spirit"?

In my mind, that means playing the game, thoroughly enjoying it, but walking away at the end of the session realising that's exactly what it is...a game. Not life, not a job...a game. We all have a great time in and out of game, both our /gu and voice coms are the most "spirited" I've come across while I've been playing.

"Honourable"

We're all good mates, have connections in "real life" after our last dual-birthday bash and are always happy to help each other and our realm. That's what I'd call "honour" in this game; not dictating playstyles then whining and flaming to high heaven on an online discussion board.

Stereotypes are easy to form and impossible to break. We've always tried not to "add" on Alb vs Enemy fights - if it happens then it happens, we aren't going to kick ourselves about it...we used to run around the frontiers chatting on TS about the latest events in Beeks' pants or LD's new cornish boy lover...we don't sit there and focus on "hardcore RVR" like some guilds do; that would be the last thing I'd want to do.

Personally, I log on (when I'm in, rarely of late) and either form a group or join friends, new and old. I'll play with anyone; doesn't bother me, as long as the group is in "good spirits" and everyone's having a blast. Lately been playing with Arumos and Netcode, had a brill time!

If I thought of this as anything other than a game, I'd quit straight away...because life, well, it's simply too short isn't it ;)

We'll use this at the fucking oscars mates! ;d

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:

ROFL. Firstly i WILL say whatever i like, if you dont like it tough shit!

Secondly i couldnt give a fuck what YOU or anyone else thinks about "my guild" Or how we play. I played DAOC to have fun, not to be liked by the likes of you or to be a hardcore player!

And FYI when i was actually playing DAOC i soloed quite alot!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Lookdaddy said:
ROFL. Firstly i WILL say whatever i like, if you dont like it tough shit!

Secondly i couldnt give a fuck what YOU or anyone else thinks about "my guild" Or how we play. I played DAOC to have fun, not to be liked by the likes of you or to be a hardcore player!

And FYI when i was actually playing DAOC i soloed quite alot!

wow solo reaver :D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
censi said:

You really have got a twig up yer arse again havn't you. How anyone can get bitter over a video game to the extent you do is completely beyond me. I would love to see you stuck in a traffic jam, road rage anyone?..oh wait, you clearly ain't old enough to get a licence yet.

This is gonna be worth a ban. FUCK OFF YOU WHINGING WANKER.

Gamah

Banned
elbeek said:
You really have got a twig up yer arse again havn't you. How anyone can get bitter over a video game to the extent you do is completely beyond me. I would love to see you stuck in a traffic jam, road rage anyone?..oh wait, you clearly ain't old enough to get a licence yet.

Join my club Elbeek!! (See sig)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:

funny how you and others from your guild react though, if what Censi and others say about Synergy wasnt true then why not just shrug it off and let it be with the knowledge that people make fools out of themselves when they bash your guild...

Hypothetical..

Can it possibly be so that a guild that zergs alot and adds alot get a reputation to be just that, zergers and adders? Is that so impossible? Can it be true? Why is it so important for some people to defend something that doesnt exist, namely a good reputation. I dont understand some people.. and they even have the stomach to claim others should take it for what it is, a game when they themselves are no better at all when it comes to toss crap around on FH. Take your own advice you cherish to spread, chill and take it for what it is, a game.

:eek7:

Gamah

Banned
Oh come on Shike, Censi is so testing..reading one of his posts is like wanking on razor blades...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
censi speaks some good shit/the truth most the time imo :p
Wow u need help then:p must be all the 'soloing' :fluffle:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:

I would also say stuff worth a ban if I was sure I wouldnt get one.

Gamah

Banned
noaim said:
I would also say stuff worth a ban if I was sure I wouldnt get one.

No one would get a ban for that, they would get a warning for a personal attack, trust me I am an expert on the matter :)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

Lookdaddy solo'd quite a bit at the beno area. As for the term honor you constantly use, when i played my old scout i was solo 99% of the time, just like i am on my ranger, day in day out around the beno area looking for solo fights i got zerged by a certain hib guild and 3 people in particular. The guild was Post Mortem and the 3 zergers were Thesa, Censi and Vipr.

You Censi are one of the biggest hypocrites in the game, you rant in almost every post about this 'code of honor' and yet always fail to remember your own history of stealthzerging solo players. Once you achieve a decent RR you suddenly declare you are a solo player and you are here to uphold the 'code of honor'.

You get so angry by this game that you go out of your own way to try and ruin the game for others, for example.

You whine at me for adding in Irvr emain, you then tell Phibe+co in IRC where i am and that you are stood next to me visible. Of course they see you, and come and attack me.

Outside DC tower 4 you unstealth and stick to me for 15 minutes, while in IRC again telling Dwera+co you are stuck to me at DC T4.

Is this the actions of an honorable person? or a sad and deluded child who's emotions are controlled by people's actions within a game.

I would laugh at you Censi, but i actually pity you.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
No one would get a ban for that, they would get a warning for a personal attack, trust me I am an expert on the matter :)

What if it made someone that read this forum cry irl because of the words "fuck" and "wanker"?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
funny how you and others from your guild react though, if what Censi and others say about Synergy wasnt true then why not just shrug it off and let it be with the knowledge that people make fools out of themselves when they bash your guild...

Hypothetical..

Can it possibly be so that a guild that zergs alot and adds alot get a reputation to be just that, zergers and adders? Is that so impossible? Can it be true? Why is it so important for some people to defend something that doesnt exist, namely a good reputation. I dont understand some people.. and they even have the stomach to claim others should take it for what it is, a game when they themselves are no better at all when it comes to toss crap around on FH. Take your own advice you cherish to spread, chill and take it for what it is, a game.

:eek7:

I have absolutely no problems with anyone but the whining little faggot called Censi. He is like an annoying insect that buzzes around and generally pisses people off. The sooner he is perma banned from this board the better for everyone imo.

Censi is the epitomy of stupidity. He is probably the lamest plaer I have ever met. Many will remember his gt/volley trix way back in OF, ofc he was playing the game as intended, but how dare anyone else play as they like.

Censi has absolutely no idea about fg v fg as he is invariably stuck on a bridge leeching rps, he is therefore not in a position to judge anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom