Freddyshouse(the skald) Revamp Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
And Blokkie, please give it up, I have no time for scum like yourself
Heh. You won't get me to insult you, but you can keep trying. I simply raised some points, I'm disappointed you can't answer them with anything but insults.

if you wanna settle this on the battlefield go ahead. Problem is no one has ever 'taught me a lesson' like they have promised to in Thid,
I don't want to settle this "on the battlefield". Why should I? This is a theoretical discussion and my performance in-game has nothing to do with that. You may beat me in-game, but that doesn't make your points any more valid.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I know the meaning of those words...

And Blokkie, please give it up, I have no time for scum like yourself and your wife Blackjack.

I really cba to post all this, if you wanna settle this on the battlefield go ahead. Problem is no one has ever 'taught me a lesson' like they have promised to in Thid, yourself included Blackjack, so I stand by my conclusions.

hahaha :D I have only seen your BD in thid. And even on that you don't go out alone. So if you could jump off all your little mates' cocks and actually prove something that would be good :D
You are just a random gimp trying to build a rep you don't deserve :)
And apart from 2 or 3 people here. You are not succeeding. You see, actions speak louder than words. I have proved myself time and time again. And the people with long standing ties to Thid knows this. So tbh you don't really matter. But i just find it fun to "discuss" with people like yourself, simply because observing the clueless is interesting.

/ps insulting Blokkie who is probably the most sensible person on these boards, will do you no good ^^

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
Heh. You won't get me to insult you, but you can keep trying. I simply raised some points, I'm disappointed you can't answer them with anything but insults.

I don't want to settle this "on the battlefield". Why should I? This is a theoretical discussion and my performance in-game has nothing to do with that. You may beat me in-game, but that doesn't make your points any more valid.

Because events in-game have caused this discussion. (or Blackjacks flaming, probably both). I'm surprised how you think you can emerge as a father-figure for me and others. Saying 'I am dissapointed in you' and 'you are at an age where you feel you need to express yourself' in a PM you sent me, I find this bizarre as I am older than you.

Blackjack, unless you can prove you are better than me, you can keep you petty insults to yourself and get on with it.

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
(TD)Ruthless said:
Said the skald who claims to never add when on countless times you have decided to add on my sorc/bard when im solo, and yes i enjoy playing my bard solo sometimes :D

Lol everyone who has played daoc has added/leeched, because i have done it i can't call someone a retard lol stop crying, fuck off and get better at daoc.

Also this quote clearly states that i admit i add/leech, you are yet another retard who cannot read.

Irksole said:
P.S This is not to say i do not leech or add,

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Because events in-game have caused this discussion. (or Blackjacks flaming, probably both). I'm surprised how you think you can emerge as a father-figure for me and others. Saying 'I am dissapointed in you' and 'you are at an age where you feel you need to express yourself' in a PM you sent me, I find this bizarre as I am older than you.

Blackjack, unless you can prove you are better than me, you can keep you petty insults to yourself and get on with it.

I have proven myself, more than you can ever do tbh. I'll let the people of Thid decide. Some don't like me, and thats ok. But a lot of people here know what i stand for, and the fact that i put fairness over victory has benifitted most of them. But should i run into you by coincidence and if by some minute chance you are alone. I'll prove it :D

And you shouldn't be one to talk about petty insults ^^

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
I'm surprised how you think you can emerge as a father-figure for me and others. Saying 'I am dissapointed in you' and 'you are at an age where you feel you need to express yourself' in a PM you sent me, I find this bizarre as I am older than you.
I'm not trying to act as a father figure, I just express my feelings and opinions. I am disappointed in you. I thought you were better than to resort to flaming. Especially considering only in your previous post you stated Blackjack 'was even more of a retard' for using some mild, playful insults. On the PM thing: it was an assumption based upon your attitude on these boards. I just thought I could help. I did say 'probably' though :).

You still haven't answered my points, which weren't raised by any in-game event. Seeing as you felt the need to insult me for raising them, you obviously disagree with them though.

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Great i was hoping you would say something stupid and untrue. Just so i can prove you wrong. You never beat me 1 on 1. And i have to screenshots to prove it.
First time i got mezzed and stunned by your healers and they healed you ontop of that. Is that 1 on 1? no.

Where did i say something stupid or untrue, a shaman or healer out of group healked me twice for about 30 hp b4 he noitced it was a 1 on 1, noone else added, you were not stunned while i was fighting you, or if you were it was to no advantage of mine as i was not even aware of it, dont remember them mezzing you either, may have been me to get rear style in?

60 HP heal means that you lose fight with me on 25%? dont think so m8, also u were fully buffed, i had str/con and str. I dont see why you have to find a problem with everything, give me a fair duel where u are unbuffed and we will see what happens.

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
i put fairness over victory

LMAO you run FULLY buffed each time, where is that fair on unbuffed people, you need to get a grip and realise what your saying LOL.

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Great i was hoping you would say something stupid and untrue. Just so i can prove you wrong.

Hmm, what did i say that was untrue ? Please tell me.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Irksole said:
Where did i say something stupid or untrue, a shaman or healer out of group healked me twice for about 30 hp b4 he noitced it was a 1 on 1, noone else added, you were not stunned while i was fighting you, or if you were it was to no advantage of mine as i was not even aware of it, dont remember them mezzing you either, may have been me to get rear style in?

60 HP heal means that you lose fight with me on 25%? dont think so m8, also u were fully buffed, i had str/con and str. I dont see why you have to find a problem with everything, give me a fair duel where u are unbuffed and we will see what happens.

stupid and untrue because you know i handed your ass too you when i finally found you 1 on 1 :)

but ok.

first one shows me getting mezzed, then stunned and you attack me. Then continues to show healer heals and me getting debuffed. that SS continues with more healer spam If you want it :). Last shows your "1 on 1" from my damage point of view.
orly.jpg

Dude, give it up. you can't touch me 1 on 1

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Irksole said:
LMAO you run FULLY buffed each time, where is that fair on unbuffed people, you need to get a grip and realise what your saying LOL.

I fight 3+ people all the time like you and your little friends. Pretty much anyone i kill is buffed aswell. Since i rarely if ever jump people who do not wish to fight me unbuffed, people can just run past if they don't feel like fighting.

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
The first SS shows u being stunned, my bad i didnt remember/wasnt aware of it.
The 2nd SS shows u getting Energy debuffed OMG!
The 3rd SS shows me and a bd pet hitting u after u life leeched me and i later ran because ur styled damage was doing more than me ooe as i had just fought, also u had buff advantage....

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Irksole said:
You are a retard.

I have never Grouped with a Thane since i have played my skald.

There was an alb zerg hence me and 2 friends joined together to destroy them (just coz u solo att does that mean we have to? (fool))

I Duelled ur champ 1 on 1, you buffed me unbuffed, got you to around 50% (i was hardly damaged) when we were both mezzed by a sorc, he attacked you first, (he only got 1 lifetap off iirc) you ran, then he attacked me and i resisted and ran away, a minute later i bumped into you and continued to kill you, if you think 1 blue sorcs lifetap alters the fact that i would of killed u then fair enough, ask me for a reduel.

Stop whining its pathetic, it is only a game, people can do wtf they want anyway.

LMAO i will open the fraps soon then showing i was on 50% b4 u atacked me when sorcmezzd us and weither u noticed or not i broke that mezz the sorc gave you to help you out:) the fact is your nothing special m8 as some1 ss show below you always atack when people just came out of combat or are fighting and i was out this morning on ns there was no alb zerg

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Dude, give it up. you can't touch me 1 on 1

You were stunned for 5s, and that made such a big difference to the outcome of the fight? that for me is 1 melee hit (dont forget u had con buff af buff spec af buff, D/Q, dex which i did not)

I obdviously did touch u if i was the only damage dealer and managed to kill u.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Irksole said:
The first SS shows u being stunned, my bad i didnt remember/wasnt aware of it.
The 2nd SS shows u getting Energy debuffed OMG!
The 3rd SS shows me and a bd pet hitting u after u life leeched me.... hmm i still dont understand where did i lie?

second shows your healer healing you. nevermind the debuff.
third just shows your "1 on 1". Want me to show you the intire thing? since you jump me right after my fight with the BM nothing to do with me lifetapping ^^
You can't win. I even have witnesses to the fights. You can't scratch me 1 on 1 so don't try to make it seem like it :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Irksole said:
You were stunned for 5s, and that made such a big difference to the outcome of the fight? that for me is 1 melee hit (dont forget u had con buff af buff spec af buff, D/Q, dex which i did not)

I obdviously did touch u if i was the only damage dealer and managed to kill u.

Yes, you are just forgetting the heal spam in that fight. ontop of the free stun :D
Christ you are thick :D

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
second shows your healer healing you. nevermind the debuff.
third just shows your "1 on 1". Want me to show you the intire thing? since you jump me right after my fight with the BM nothing to do with me lifetapping ^^
You can't win. I even have witnesses to the fights. You can't scratch me 1 on 1 so don't try to make it seem like it :)

Stop referring 2 35 point heals from an out of group shaman as my healer please.

in the first instance, if i was fully buffed, and u were not stunned and i had 70hp less, do you think you would have won?? no because i was alive with atleast 20% left.

Fight me and i will prove it to you, you keep saying i cant touch u 1 on 1 but u dont offer a duel lol, scared?

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Irksole said:
Fight me and i will prove it to you, you keep saying i cant touch u 1 on 1 but u dont offer a duel lol, scared?

Deal! time and place? :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
Yes, you are just forgetting the heal spam in that fight. ontop of the free stun :D

you still love me

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:

QQ more , i am not prepared to spend anymore time explaining how in the wrong you are. You are angry because ur fully cap sc'd fully buffed Reaver was beat by my un-sc'd, semi buffed skald, who had the advantage of a 70 hp heal and a small stun and theres nothing you can do about it except point out why it was unfair. Dont run with the alb zerg if u dont want to get confused as one, tbh you should have thanked all the mids who sat back and did not interfer.

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Deal! time and place? :D

Some time in the week, got a football match in 30 minutes. Im free anytime all next week so you declare my friend.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Irksole said:
QQ more retard, i am not prepared to spend anymore time explaining how in the wrong you are. You are angry because ur fully cap sc'd fully buffed Reaver was beat by my un-sc'd, semi buffed skald, who had the advantage of a 70 hp heal and a small stun and theres nothing you can do about it except point out why it was unfair. Dont run with the alb zerg if u dont want to get confused as one, tbh you should have thanked all the mids who sat back and did not interfer.

You are funny tbh ^^. my reaver does not have capped stats. and trust me it was more than 70 hp's since i still have the healer spam in the intire screenshot. I'm still waiting for a time and a place for your challenge :D
And accusing me of running with the zerg? You just shot yourself ten folds in the foot with that statement. Everyone knows i'm nowhere near the alb zerg. But ok, you have been lying up 'til now so you might aswell continue :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
Ok, you completely lost me... :p?

stateing the obvious xD

im bored such qq in this thread tis a shame that FH use to be really nice guy to duel i used to be able to just come out of stealth /bow and fight (very equal fights with us both being unbuffed or buffed) now i pop he mezzes runs of gets his army :)

more <3 tbh give back old thid

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
By running witht the alb zerg i did mean avoid them, you were infront of MB and they were ontop of MB, is quite close obdviously randomers are going to think you are with them and attack you, that is my point there.

Elkiel we had a 1 on 1 few days ago..i laid you out, your welcome to another one, i only run and mezz when im ooe/ not 100% health, who can blame me. You add alot, and iirc u were part of a group of 3 NS last night that ganked soloers?

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
my reaver does not have capped stats.
hmm interesting, i admit i thought i could take u when i was ooe but had to run. If ur not capped would be interesting to see what you got in what stats? your tough atm, would not like to think about what you are likew ith capped stats. Btw, you use crush flail? only got 6% crush resist with 2h out ye c and 0 spirit so im gonna find you tough.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Irksole said:
Elkiel we had a 1 on 1 few days ago..i laid you out, your welcome to another one, i only run and mezz when im ooe/ not 100% health, who can blame me. You add alot, and iirc u were part of a group of 3 NS last night that ganked soloers?

You have got to be kidding!

1st of anyone thats knows me which a few do KNOW FOR A FACT I RUN SOLO ON MY NS 24/7 never ever grouped with it. I never add I find adding wrong in every way possible I dont like getting added on so why should I ad on other people. So dont insult me by saying that i was in a group with my ns plz:) i was not on last night, if i happen to get added on by a hib then when u see the message elkei says something in language you dont understand useally me saying fuck off you retards:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom