Missing Storm Crystal from ML4.2

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight we where on ML4 and gotten step 2 done succesfull. Like on every ML raid ppl willing to quit after hard steps. we got a little delay here there some ppl want loto etc. Some ppl left and Yes the imposible hapened:

Someone logged with the storm crystal.

We have 7FG mad ppl checking loggs and love to report goa about this. I dont know if this is was stealing or just a bad mistake but plz if you have the stone, contact me here or ingame. Allso you can give it to a draconis alumni member and tell him to give it to me. I ensure 100% privacy if you give it back.

Thats it for now, i keep you informed on the stone in this thread..
Greetings

Coyonor

Fledgling Freddie
I checked my logs, this is what they say:
Manow picks up a Storm Crystal
Manow picks up a Glyph Incised Key.
(BG Loot) Loot goes to Elysana.
Manow picks up a Glyph Incised Key.
(BG Loot) Loot goes to Elysana.
... rest not important

So basicly the Storm Crystal was not BG loot and did not go to Elysana. It went to someone in Manow's group.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
quest items dont go to the lootkeeper, should know that :p

also biggest chance (cause i'm not sure) is that the one who picks up is the one who will receive it
so check that dude :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Happened a few times on a few other ML4.2 raids :( sucks, gl getting itb ack

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Correct me if im wrong, but usually items required for ML steps usually go to the person that picks it up.

freakyphil

Fledgling Freddie
I was one of the GLs in that raid and no one in my group got it.
:(
Apologies for logging at the end of 4.2 but it was late and having work today meant I had to leave.

I hope you find out how DOES have it.
:D

M

mnw

plz no pain:)
my group received the Storm Crystal then don't worry we will be able to do all the next passes together ( imo tonight could be a good idea and all my guild would be there );

i'm sorry with all the ppl who became crazy to search the crystals, but really we thought that each one of the groups received it, visionofthesages says so (reallly i heard someone in principal to say - I have the crystal- then we thought there were no problems to log out and a lot of us need to do it:) , great job for our guildy Kuroi isn't it:)? )

then there's another post about tonight regroup at stygia haven at 19 CET: i repeat, talking for my guild, at the moment i think no problem we will be there

p.s. tx 1000 to all the ppl who took part in yesterday raid, imo it was impressive :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom