Your first post signals your agreement to the FreddysHouse Code of Conduct.
FreddysHouse reserves the right to make any changes to the CoC as and when necessary. There is no ground to state that you do not know our rules, before you click on the acceptance button make sure you read this CoC (took long enough to type it in so you can at least read it!). Remember the CoC is to be respected at all times when using FreddysHouse and is the final word. We reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason! Finally a word of warning, no age restrictions are in place at FreddysHouse so be prepared for some content that may be offensive, rude and indeed unsuitable for minors.
- Respect your fellow members. If you want to take issue with what they say then do so by sticking to the point, not by using your well honed skills in 1337 5p34k (leet speak).
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated, if you use FreddysHouse to wage virtual war you aren't just a very sad individual who probably likes to bash the bishop to streaming goat pr0n but you will also not be welcome here.
- If you need help ask for it, but search the forums first in case your query has been asked before. Oh and make sure you post your question / plea for help in the right forum, if you don't then you'll get moaned at. A lot.
- If someone shares a little personal information then please respect this and don't take the piss out of them for doing so. e.g.. Let them come out of the closet with dignity.
- You may not impersonate another member or create an account specifically for the purpose of provoking other members. Also, accessing or using someone else's account or attempting to access another member's account is strictly prohibited. You will be banned and all associated accounts will be banned as well.
- Posting should be done in English. Drunken English is also permitted so long as we can make sense of it without having to use a crack team of ex-KGB code breakers.
- Racism and extreme political views are a no-no. We know Bush is a c**t anyway.
- We permit image posting but use your common sense - vulgar, obscene or graphically pornographic images are not okay.
- Posts that are generally harassing, offensive, abusive – especially those aimed at sexual orientation, gender, race, colour, religious views, national origin or disability – will not be tolerated.
- Copyrighted music, film or other similar material is not permitted to be posted on our forums, neither are links to such files or links / details of methods of obtaining such material via online or offline means.
- Don't post your or anyone else's email address in the forums. If you want to share your email address make it available in your profile via the User CP by allowing download of your Vcard or ask people to send you a private message. If you DO share it, we will hurt you and the retards will probably arrange for shedloads of spam to arrive in your inbox for years to come.
- Nudity in images. To be blunt, Tits and Arse (Male and Female) are ok, Pussy and Dick are not as we don't want to get into the "is it a split beaver shot" or "has he got wood" nonsense. We're too old to be having these debates. Don't forget, you also should be respecting peoples copyright with respect to photographs. And no porn! No pictures of people shagging, even soft porn. Just DON'T! Oh, and if anyone thinks this means they can post that picture of the bloke with his hands up his own arse, think again.
- All Not-Safe-For-Work (NSFW) material must only be posted in clearly labelled threads to avoid unpleasant surprises for members at work. This means NO rude avatars and nude pictures should only be in threads using the prefix: [NSFW].
- Don't tell people to "Die irl" or "Fuck off and Die of Aids" or anything like that.
- We collect and store your IP address which is a requirement of the software to function correctly.
- This software stores cookies on your device. There is also a analytic cookie stored for tracking your usage of the site. This cookie is hosted by FreddysHouse under the domain stats.teczone.net
- This software has links into other social media/sharing sites and those sites can store cookies on your device. Please refer to the 3rd party site for their policy on cookie/privacy matters.
- By agreeing to these rules you grant FreddysHouse a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited licence to use, publish, or re-publish your content on our service. You retain copyright over your content.
To contact FreddysHouse please use the Contact Us link. We cannot afford a phone.
Last edited: 25th May, 2012