Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I posted a guardian article.

You are the one tring to normalise bomb gang warfare by immigrants.

You still haven't posted a shred of evidence to suggest that the bomb gang warfare is by immigrants.

It's like suggesting that knife crime in London is to be blamed on immigrants.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
He has not read anything I wrote - no one is normalizing anything I just pointed out that instead of pointing the finger and any EU country that gets a few headlines it would be better if Job focused on home where knife crime is at an all time high oO The UK is not exactly publicizing the extent of its current crime issues...oO.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Firstly you made up the blood covered streets quote and then attributed it to my way of thinking.

Then you prattle on about homicides...no one said anyone has been killed, its a terrorising of the area.
You seem fine with it because of a pathological belief that ignoring things you find uncomfortable makes them go away, these bombings would be front page news even in crime ridden shitholes of London, so no , no one is sensationalising it.

I opiniated that the rise of the right is fuelled by imigration followed by the belief the authorities are supressing the identities while they try to deal with it and are being hindered by the fear of causing more division....handing a victory to the criminals who are hiding behind their strong anti western culture.

Ubdoubtdedly there are large parts of Swedens establishment with your mindset, but they are on a road to being elected from power by a surging dissatisfaction that the right are using to gain power.

Tbh I'm happy to see that happen, all across Europe the right arent gaining power with any new ideas or strategies, the liberal left are losing it with their idiotic policies.

Are you saying to me..hand on heart that if Sweden had closed its borders and refused to take in the massive muslim migration that now live in poor ghettos, that there would still be bombs going off in Sweden.

Last edited:

Job

He has not read anything I wrote - no one is normalizing anything I just pointed out that instead of pointing the finger and any EU country that gets a few headlines it would be better if Job focused on home where knife crime is at an all time high oO The UK is not exactly publicizing the extent of its current crime issues...oO.
Not exactly publicising it?

Its fucking front page news everyday , but like the Swedish bombs does not take into account the social consequence of gangsters running the streets...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Are you saying to me..hand on heart that if Sweden had closed its borders and refused to take in the massive muslim migration that now live in poor ghettos, that there would still be bombs going off in Sweden.
Are you saying to us, hand on heart, that because of the presence of different coloured humans it's OK for the far-right to start bombing campaigns?

Answer that please.

Gwadien

He does point the finger at London knife crime, and does attribute them to 'immigrants' - Immigrants who are 2nd to 10th generation immigrants.

I just find it biz
Firstly you made up the blood covered streets quote and then attributed it to my way of thinking.

Then you prattle on about homicides...no one said anyone has been killed, its a terrorising of the area.
You seem fine with it because of a pathological belief that ignoring things you find uncomfortable makes them go away, these bombings would be front page news even in crime ridden shitholes of London, so no , no one is sensationalising it.

I opiniated that the rise of the right is fuelled by imigration followed by the belief the authorities are supressing the identities while they try to deal with it and are being hindered by the fear of causing more division....handing a victory to the criminals who are hiding behind their strong anti western culture.

Ubdoubtdedly there are large parts of Swedens establishment with your mindset, but they are on a road to being elected from power by a surging dissatisfaction that the right are using to gain power.

Tbh I'm happy to see that happen, all across Europe the right arent gaining power with any new ideas or strategies, the liberal left are losing it with their idiotic policies.

These bombings are between gangs, that's absolutely clear; not an ISIS gang, but gangs trying to make money by illegal means.

It has nothing to do with 'anti western culture'.

Job

I said they are hiding behind Swedens fear of racism.

No its not fucking Isis, its drugs and when you import gangs from countries with far more aggressive attitude to turf wars and much less to lose then things are going to ramp up.
Im pointing out the road Sweden has gone down..I visited Sweden in 2002 and it was incredibly open and relaxed, the local fucking army base had no lock on the gates and there were stacks of tank shells just left in the open.
They let people use the jetwash to clean their cars and you could climb into the tanks.

I know...just unbelievable..it was a special place....was being the operative word.

Job

Are you saying to us, hand on heart, that because of the presence of different coloured humans it's OK for the far-right to start bombing campaigns?

Answer that please.
Its not the far right..its criminals.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its not the far right..its criminals.
OK.

Just so we're clear it's not the immigrants that are the problem. :)

Stop making it about immigrants then. They're just different coloured humans trying to make their way through life.

Yoni

Stop adapting your posts to suit your reality that seems to change with the wind

Job

Making their way through life..hmmmm.

As I pointed out, its mindsets like yours that lead to fucking Hitler.

At what point did your liberal outlook lead you to defending turf war bombing campaigns by the residents of immigrant ghettos as a legitimate way to progress with consequences.

It is as much a problem for the non criminal immigrants as it is for the native Swedes...they are both being let down.
The right are rising as much for the defence of law and order and to reject inequality in policing practice.

Yoni

I am not defending anything - You really are illiterate

Gwadien

Making their way through life..hmmmm.

As I pointed out, its mindsets like yours that lead to fucking Hitler.

At what point did your liberal outlook lead you to defending turf war bombing campaigns by the residents of immigrant ghettos as a legitimate way to progress with consequences.

It is as much a problem for the non criminal immigrants as it is for the native Swedes...they are both being let down.
The right are rising as much for the defence of law and order and to reject inequality in policing practice.

How would you 'educate' ethnic minorities? - Would you lock them up en mass and re-educate them?

Like a China approach?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Let's pretend you're not just a racist rightwing troll for a sec:

Your cowardly solution to the rise of the right is to appease them by banning immigrants.

You're the Neville Chamberlain of social progress.

Job

No.
Something which might seem ridiculous.
Ask the people how they feel..explain the advantages, discuss their fears...put in place robust laws to contain the fallout.

At the moment its...here they fucking are..put up..shut up and youre a nazi if you dont think its wonderful.
Oh and we wont be properly chasing up any illegal activity by them..all our resources will be spent hiding it and blaming you.

It doesnt matter how much you facepalm thats exactly whats happening and my suggestion for a better way...no matter how reasonable is shot down because they are scared the native population would reject the influx and become racists by liberal default.
Seriously if you wanted the right to rise in Europe you couldnt do it any better..its the exact recipe and the left just keep piling it on.

Job

My first paragraph.

If thats unreasonable..then the world is lost.

Job

Oooh..what happened to the peoples vote.. final say theory then?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm with @Ormorof
My first paragraph
Ask the people how they feel..explain the advantages, discuss their fears...put in place robust laws to contain the fallout
Please break this down into a working example.

If you've thought this through properly then you'll be able to explain how this works - and since you've been saying this stuff for years you'd hope you know what you're talking about.

It's a reasonable sentence - but if I look at the four things in it and think about them it screams "not thought through". So please - how does this work, what mechanisms for finding out the requirements, what does "fallout" mean?[/quote]

Gwadien

Oooh..what happened to the peoples vote.. final say theory then?

I think it's funny that you promote free speech but at the same time you're hostile to all non little Englander cultures.

Job

Not in the entire history of mass immigration into Europe has anyone explained the reasons why...no one ideology or political force will take ownership of it.
That leads to endless conspiracy theories...anger..mistrust...populism..right wing resurgance.

Still not a murmur..not a hint, we can guess why, but if they are just holding out enough so they can have back their slave army of desperate workers they used to have in the early 1900s.

Then admit it.
Someone...somewhere is steering us on this course and they seem to hold immense global influence to the point that politicians are willing to risk their own demise and the stability of Europe to fulfill it.

Gwadien

His speech was woeful, he kept saying Europe instead of the EU, but we all know that Farage types just hate foreigners in general anyway.

Brexit would have gone down so much better if the face of it wasn't a bunch of loons.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
His speech was woeful, he kept saying Europe instead of the EU, but we all know that Farage types just hate foreigners in general anyway.

Brexit would have gone down so much better if the face of it wasn't a bunch of loons.

No it wouldn't have

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom