SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Can we promote (or demote?) Job from Racist to Nazi yet?
If I discuss immigration..you call me a racist.
If I bring up Hitler Im a nazi and if I point out the hypocrisy around teenage girls Im a pedo.

You have a simple system, he who smelt it, dealt it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
If I bring up Hitler Im a nazi and if I point out the hypocrisy around teenage girls Im a pedo.

6fe.jpg

Embattle

FH is my second home
It isn't that you post something to discuss it, it is the way you post it and your general attitude when doing so.

BTW I blame @Yoni for breaking the forums earlier.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

You've said in the past that it's "human nature" to be attracted to under-age girls and the same about racism. It's just you trying to make your own prejudices and weaknesses mainstream.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh look at me trying to make racism mainstream.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh look at me trying to make racism mainstream.
I wouldn't mind but if you ever post something worthwhile - such as the trickle-down economics piece - nobody bothers reading it any more because of your transparent sillyness.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just made a little roast chicken dinner. :) The roasties (I used 2kg of baby new) were cooked with coarse sea salt, black pepper and rosemary. The gravy was made from vegetables the bird sat on, and some chopped up smoked back bacon. The chicken had a lemon pushed up its cavity and was flavoured with herbs and smothered in butter.

20191107_220637~01.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Officially two. That's going by the book. In essence, after she's had her one potato, it's all mine. Oh dear :clap:
:whistle:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Baby potatoes are so small they are actually quantum particles. Look! One just landed in my mouth. Very odd.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Jesus Christ..Im fucking pointing out that the same right wing ideals are on the rise and you attack me...this is how this shit goes on unapposed, when idiots start attacking the messenger.
Why are you lot so convinced of Hitler bad...us good.
No camps in Romania or Italy?
They fucking fought alongside Hitler.

But no attack me...for ..er...posting a concern.

..and they didn't put Jews in camps (or any ethnic groups for that matter). The Nazis were the ones obsessed with race theory, most other fascists were concerned with power for it's own sake. Doesnt mean they weren't racists, but it wasn't their motivation.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just made a little roast chicken dinner. :) The roasties (I used 2kg of baby new) were cooked with coarse sea salt, black pepper and rosemary. The gravy was made from vegetables the bird sat on, and some chopped up smoked back bacon. The chicken had a lemon pushed up its cavity and was flavoured with herbs and smothered in butter.

View attachment 40699
The veggies your missus sat on made good gravy? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom