Football The 2019/2020 Season Thread

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm not sure that was the only issue, surely the revelation that they replaced a manager with another manager was it :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sterling is absolutely flying tonight. I heard "are you Scotland in disguise" when the fifth went in.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Sterling is absolutely flying tonight. I heard "are you Scotland in disguise" when the fifth went in.

he's our best player at the moment i think, or the one most likely to make things happen anyway. everything just seems to go up a couple of gears whenever he gets the ball, playing with some real confidence.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Liverpool will never have a better chance than this year atm.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. We get a few injuries and we haven't got a second first-team squad that we can put out.

I think we were really fortunate last year. A repeat would be amazing.

Oh sorry. What was I thinking. It's gonna be our year!!!!1oneleven! ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
From how they looked at the back tonight, City are really going to miss Laporte and they don't have Kompany to help out any more. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop more points tbh.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
From how they looked at the back tonight, City are really going to miss Laporte and they don't have Kompany to help out any more. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop more points tbh.
Tactics with city are soak up the pressure for the first 20 mins and then work on their backs.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's what you get when you patch up an error-prone defence with an error-prone defender. I was led to believe they were just going to score more with all their spangly attacking players so the defence didn't matter as much...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Or the error prone VAR.

Much rather the ref made his own mistakes than them being compounded by the flow-ruining advertisement-insert system.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well I guess they've at least got a shinny new stadium.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is nasty but I'll still say he is committing too many howlers.

Gray

FH is my second home
Same old story with Everton. The fuck is going on at all. We had a really good start in terms of what teams we went up against and they have completely fucked it up. Sheffield United, Villa, Burnley and Bournemouth all very beatable teams and we lose out.

I think we do miss Zouma, but there's only so much defenders can do if you don't have any strikers who know where the goal is - Same problem year after year!! I was never really a fan of Silva coming in, I didn't get all the hustle when he was Watford boss, but we seem to have lost our footing once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom